What’s your worst trading habit?

jessoreit

Trader
Oct 6, 2013
Jessore Bangladesh
Every once in a while I am the forex market is one of the worst mistakes of greed and fear in the market is mastered. The analysis of the market rather than basing their position in the market should be able to control the business. They are not even logical or information of this kind are always the losers in the end.

tabalo

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Feb 20, 2013
My worst habit is greedy and it causes my trade goes without SL and I easily burned my account.

obinna

Trader
Nov 1, 2013
what is your worst habit

My worst habit is that I am always in hurry to open and close trades. I mostly face loss due to this habit when I do not wait for profit , close trades at low loss. It brings me loss always. I need patience and good market analysis to catch some profits from market.
sometimes i might just want to take a lucky guess which more often than not turns out bad.

Claud Monet

Trader
Nov 14, 2013
Trading at nights. I have already felt asleep a few times and lost a profit because wasn't there to put trailing sl instead of the tp(

Aug 22, 2013
I've found many newbie in order to have profit very soon they ignore to understand properly about forex and trading and do not prefer much of practice and which leads to have suffer loss while trade in real account.

rrayne20009

Trader
Sep 13, 2013
I've found many newbie in order to have profit very soon they ignore to understand properly about forex and trading and do not prefer much of practice and which leads to have suffer loss while trade in real account.

I am also a newbie and I do agree with you that most of us don't practice patience,either in our learning or trading.:)That's the worst habit I think for most newbies like me.

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
I think one of my worst trading habits was fear. Then I was very scared to take a step beyond certainty; I always followed the crowd. This fear played a big role in my choice of running to regulated brokers onshore. I was scared to explore the opportunities (hedging, scalping, tight spreads, good leverages etc.) all in the shallow belief that licensed brokers can't scam at all. It didn't take me a long time to think twice after suffering bunches of negative requites, most time the platforms go very slow and fills the wrong orders- but when it gets in your favour, my licensed but dubious broker rejects my orders. Can you believe this bucketshop broker is very much licensed and is proudly on the NYSE list? Then let one tell me why getting a transparent offshore broker is bad if we still get scammed onshore.