• FXDD

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

flame.ghoul

Active Trader
Apr 23, 2010
Well, sometimes good brokers can be found outside the mainstream ones.

For example, I stumbled upon a forex broker called Private Scandinvian, and has so far been optimistic with their services. Even though its only a demo account. I may create an account with them soon.

hamid777

Active Trader
Jul 15, 2010
Hi
I have an ECN account with ECNTradeFX.com
All things are good no sleep pages, no re quotes, SL/TP are allowed to put between spreads
fast executions and I think I have found best one

Last edited:

pandaren_brewmaster

Active Trader
Apr 20, 2010
i actually also doubt it that ECNTradeFX has no re-quotes since most if not all forex brokers do have a dealer because that is where they base their spread price. sounds kind of fishy. not unless this is their marketing strategy in getting more clients.

stevejamaican

Active Trader
Oct 28, 2010
Oanda is my broker of choice. The platform is easy to use, the spreads are low and I have never had a problem getting my money.

More

Trader
Jul 12, 2011
FxOpen.com
Etoro.com

These two are the most reputable. Have huge deposits there and working for the several years with them.
64b4u
64baE
Everything is great.

venkateshfx

Trader
Aug 24, 2011
FBS

They forgot to add fbs broker.
FBS - international broker
Let us introduce ourselves...

FBS is an international broker providing top level financial and investment services all over the world. Our aim is to develop and implement technologies and service of high level standards that would satisfy needs of the most demanding investor. We base our work on transparency, honesty and professionalism. Our dedicated team of highly educated and experienced professionals constantly works on the development and enhancement of FBS services.

Activity

FBS specializes in online forex trading offering completely new approach to trading accounts variety and services pattern. We now offer 3 types of accounts, and each of them is designed to fit the needs of certain group of traders. These are micro accounts with fixed spread, standard accounts and ECN/STP accounts.
FBS operates on Metatrader 4 platform, the world's most wide-spread and comfortable trading software, known for many years among forex traders. Every customer can use our analytics tools and free unlimited demo accounts to try out our trading services and develop one's own trading strategy without any risk of loss.

Markets news, comments, calendar and more

Analytical support is one of our strongest advantages. FBS has a large in-house analytical department, gathering top level professionals in market research. Our analysts provide round-the-clock analytical support, with over 120 total market news, comments, opinions, predictions and many more.

Customer Support

We have multilingual Customer Support (English, Indonesian, Russian, Hindi , German, Spanish, Chinese) who are always online to help our clients day-and-night five days a week!

We are here to answer your questions about forex trading, our broker and whatever you feel like!
FBS wishes you a nice day and profitable trading!

molbollinger

Trader
Jul 13, 2011
Gibraltar
Hi.. my favorites are missing.

WH Selfinvest was rated as the best forex in France by the Money Week magazine.
Varengold is one of the few forex brokers based in Germany.

Read more about these two brokers on cashbull FX

danwello

Trader
Oct 8, 2011
www.gmsforex.com
I didn't know that FXOpen has so many votes and people who like it. I thought that easy forex is on top but is not so. I think I will study them more.

ludwig

Trader
Feb 9, 2012
Poland
Interactive Broker and Dukascopy Bank are stand above all other brokers. They are real ECN for professional traders. If you trade with stock or commodities the best choice is interactive broker, but if you trade with forex no question is that the dukascopy is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.