Trading forex with indicators. Do they actually work?

Sarah12

Aug 12, 2015
Generally, placing indicators on charts help analyze markets and charts but do they really help or are they just a distraction?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Indicators can definitely work in a sense that they provide analytical help. Providing precise trading signals is another matter completely. Even if some indicators do that, there is also a problem of interpreting and executing the said signals.

masterjack

Aug 25, 2015
Generally, placing indicators on charts help analyze markets and charts but do they really help or are they just a distraction?
yea placing an indicator in your mt4 chart helps lot, in the sense that indicator provides you with the trading signals, it tells you when to enter a trade and when not trade.

Bosschick

Aug 5, 2015
Indicators truly help but on the other side I personally think they make you lazy because they lull you to sleep in believing you don’t really need to do any work or learn anything besides how to read your “mechanical” indicators that will tell you what to do and when to do it

Jul 16, 2015
Dear Bosschick,

In a way you are correct but actually indicators really helps you in case when market is too volatile. At that time indicators help you to suffer less losses.

ambitionfx

Active Trader
Jul 1, 2015
It depends on the indicatiors and how you utilize them. WIth approriate indicators, your trading performance could be improved through wiser decisions.

Jul 16, 2015
Dear ambitionfx,

Your pint of view is correct, in order to use indicator you need to analyse your indicator and also you should use correct indicator for particular currency pair. Best indicator can help you to earn more profit.

Ese11

Trader
Aug 12, 2015
Dear ambitionfx,

Your pint of view is correct, in order to use indicator you need to analyse your indicator and also you should use correct indicator for particular currency pair. Best indicator can help you to earn more profit.

I used to think they don't work but now I share the same point with you and Ambitionfx

Jul 16, 2015
Dear Ese11,

Thank you for sharing your thought, you may also visist our website to get more about daily market technical analytic, visit Exness Website.

hanifx

Sep 2, 2015
I am using trend line and Fibonacci retracement, its working good with my
I don't trust the other indicators so mush