Trading Cost or how to choose the best Forex broker?

TradingCost

Trader
Jan 15, 2019
All traders know that it's a very big problem to find forex broker with good liquidity. Especially scalpers and high frequency traders.

You can choose broker with lowest spreads and lowest commission (if you are lucky of course:)), but it won't enough to say, that your broker has good liquidity and trading results will be the best or at least acceptable there.

Basically because of slippages, execution speed, order fill rate and other things which might have a huge influence on overall result.

In fact, the most strategies do not work because of trading cost (size of spread, commission and slippages), but not because of rules inside the strategy.

In attachment you can find TradingCost EA.

It's an expert advisor which helps traders to see all pitfalls of any forex brokers and measure quality of their liquidity. Absolutely free, simple and useful.
photo_2019-02-01 20.08.00.jpeg

Attachments

• TradingCostEA.ex4
    995.2 KB · Views: 3

TradingCost

Trader
Jan 15, 2019
Yes, you are right
EA uses dll for aggregate statistics from many different Forex brokers and shows real trading cost rating. In MT4 it's only one way.
EA collects next information:
  • Account Number
  • Broker name
  • Server name
  • Ping
  • Spreads, commission, slippage
  • Specification of all trading instruments
  • Transaction volume
  • Execution time
  • Number of terminal build
  • Information about all orders (ticket, type, success filling)
Regards, TradingCost

37riched

Active Trader
Dec 26, 2018
PSA: This expert advisor requires enabling DLL imports. Please be careful with allowing expert advisors (and indicators) to import DLLs. It can be very dangerous. Do so only with the EAs you really trust.
It is very true, thanks for enlightening us on this. Expert advisors and indicators that request for administrator access into your account and DLL imports are very dangerous. Traders must avoid such at all costs, and only allow DLL imports to expert advisors that are trustworthy. To play safe, avoid them like plague

Helloyees

Trader
Mar 8, 2019
I personally try to avoid expert advisors whenever possible, but I admit that sometimes we have to use them in order to succeed. Its therefore wise to go for a trusted EA, and owing to privacy issues, one should not accept EAs and indicators asking for administrator access

leinsnick

Trader
Oct 1, 2020
Please excuse me for bringing up an old topic, but I want to say that I really enjoy trading with IQ Option. I especially want to highlight the modern trading platform, which has many tools and indicators. It is a reliable broker!

Jerry_Ken

Trader
Dec 11, 2020
Please excuse me for bringing up an old topic, but I want to say that I really enjoy trading with IQ Option. I especially want to highlight the modern trading platform, which has many tools and indicators. It is a reliable broker!
How about the commission and spreads with them?