Trading based on Knowleedge & Market Savy

FXexpert

Master Trader
Dec 13, 2008
The Full Article Can be Found Here: Forex Secrets Blog

There's one reason people trade Forex & it's the same reason traders buy & sell stocks, investors enter into HYIPs & people purchase futures. This reason is to make money.

Although making money is the primary reason for trading, it can lead to trading based on emotions & pure drive which, in the end, will leave a trader with nothing.

Rather than just trading based on a hunch, the key to making a profit is to actually use market knowledge & trading savy, which only comes with experience. By knowing the market & studying currency trends, experienced traders are able to know when to buy or sell a certain currency pair at just the right time, in order to earn the maximum amount of profit from the trade.

F

forexblab

Iam totally agree with the facts you have described, i have visited ur blog also it is good & informative. thanks for sharing for ur knowledge.

andy003

Master Trader
Jan 7, 2009
In my opinion Trading must be treated just as any other form of business activity where there is not any room for emotions.
trading must be carried on with the extra or marginal money we have.So that even if we lose it we can recover from that loss.

subhaikav

Active Trader
Jul 6, 2009
Very informative post. All tradings are not success, it is in our hand how to make it a successful one. I agree with Andy's point. It is a best way in trading.

fxp

Banned
Oct 1, 2009
Do not confuse market savvy with emotions. After some trading experience one may begin to 'feel' the market and have an unconscious knowledge of what the market will do. I have seen this phenomenon in excellent traders I have talked to. They cannot explain it, but due to their massive experience they have this sense. Do not confuse this with emotion.

anna575

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2010
Hello

Hey, I read your thread many times, it's just fantastic. Market Savvy is good for your Gold Futures. I agree with this information. Many people interested in it. It is very important for your business.:eek:

Providence

Trader
Nov 25, 2011
emotions are hard to quantify.. hopefull, I'd get some of that 'emotion'.

What is the timeframe for someone to really get it in forex?