traders's mistakes

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by new digital, Mar 13, 2019.

1. new digital

new digital Master Trader

Zack King likes this.
  2. 37riched

37riched Trader

Traders make several simple mistakes that can otherwise be avoided, and they lose a lot. Traders, especially newbies, should ensure they get as much trading education as possible. You don't have to buy, in fact, bought education is often very useless. Just get them on free forums like this useful thread. One of the worst mistakes traders make is having a very big ego that makes you trade without stop loss

CarlosNorb and Zack King like this.
  3. Ann

Ann Active Trader

The most common mistakes of traders are associated with the fear of loss, and the thirst for profit. Fear does not give a normal trade. The trader tries to protect the profit, transfers stop-loss orders, and misses large profits. But the loss is not missing. Or a trader takes an oversized lot and loses money from greed.

Zack King likes this.
  4. Zack King

Zack King Trader

interesting, thank you :)

Ulacan likes this.
  5. Zack King

Zack King Trader

agreed, you have to have losses to learn from mistakes

6. CarlosNorb

CarlosNorb Trader

totally agree :(

7. Ulacan

Ulacan Trader

I am still somewhat newbie trader and I do not afraid to loose a bit of money really. I clearly do not get all this hustle. Set aside some amount and work from here really. Please be sceptical around all so called money making proposals and you will be good.

Zack King likes this.
  8. new digital

9. Ary Barroso

Ary Barroso Active Trader

10. new digital

I agree it is more frustrating , when all the pretenders and failed traders are giving fake education, false opinions, fake motivation and fake "half information" in youtube videos.Most of these video makers are failed traders giving charlatan opinions of quacks.

11. Zack King

Zack King Trader

very well said here. very logical and more people need to cotton on to that.

12. Ary Barroso

Ary Barroso Active Trader

Yes, it is! In addition, good trading knowledge isn’t available here and there!

13. new digital

Same stuff is available for free on internet searches, how can there be a free lunch of profitable knowledge?It is free because it is useless and worthless.

The guy who invented the light bulb, failed 1,000 times , he acquired the knowledge to succeed over many failed attempts.

14. Oswald

Oswald Trader

Why would you pay for any Forex courses, when you can get this knowledge for free. I think that there are several very good websites with trading lessons, which is enough to start experimenting on demo account and search the ways to expand your knowledge through experience