Totally new to Forex!

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Why? Have you such experience. Please share. It is rather interesting for me. Now I'm trading on demo account and wanna to begin with live. Thanks.

Once you start with your live account, things will be totally different. You enter the real world and not the fake one you have been trading from now.

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
...once you wasted your time in your demo and you think you are comfortable you will open a live account and have to start over from zero. Don't waste your time with demo accounts. Invest $100 into your trading education, open a live micro-account and only trade 0.01 lots until you feel comfortable and make consistent profits. In case you don't have $100 you should not be in the market to begin with.

broKurt

Trader
Oct 4, 2012
I believe that going on live account from the beginning is better option. You invest some micro account like 30$ and you trade micro amounts. The thing is that you will learn faster with live account because the mindset is totally different like in demo account... It really should speed up the process. I am not speaking from my own experiences because I started on demo and still have not made some good profit since I went live...

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I believe that going on live account from the beginning is better option. You invest some micro account like 30$ and you trade micro amounts. The thing is that you will learn faster with live account because the mindset is totally different like in demo account... It really should speed up the process. I am not speaking from my own experiences because I started on demo and still have not made some good profit since I went live...

Exactly my point. Two thumbs up!

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I think most important thing in forex for beginner is they learn and practice use demo account, don't rush jump to real account with spent huge money if still lack in experience, because in trading if trader still often recklessly and lack experience emotion will involved in trading and might can leading them to trade blindly.

Harry Jackson

Dec 10, 2015
Can advise u RoboForex. U don't need a lot of money to open a real account. It's the chance 4 newbies also. The choice of instruments is large enough, so you can try.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Newbie they can learn basic forex, many source they can learn basic education forex, and then practice in demo account, don't rush in trading, because as trader need they prepared their own selves, then after they have good confident with their skill they can invest money that afford to lose, choose micron account and they can start even use one dollar.

lokky

Dec 5, 2015
B4 beginning fully trade on the foreign exchange market, try to learn all the basics and terms. On RoboForex I began with demo account, but soon I started to work on a real account, because only it allows you to understand all the details. Here are no deviation orders and leverage is 1: 1000.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Will very good if beginner they want to spent time learn basic then practice use demo account, while they practice use demo account also they can broaden insight with reading many article forex from ebook, or reading on blog, and with gather together in forex forum community, it will making trader more motivated to learn.

tobeone

Master Trader
Jul 3, 2013
Hi guys

Up until yesterday i gambled for a long time however betting against the house never really turned up long term profits which made me turn to forex as a means of making somewhat consistent profits long term.

I am totally new to the game however i have watched various videos on Youtube which kind out outlay the basics.

What i know?

I know you should genuinely buy low and then sell high

I dont know!

When to buy? what signals do i look for
What do the candles mean?

Any free crash course which is online would maybe help i dont know however everything i have searched for online seems to be for people who are more knowledgeable about forex than i am now.

Let me give you the right track to follow from the beginning. Tony Robbins is 400 million Net Worth Life coach, he interviewed one of the most successful money managers in the world and used his astonishing influence skills to make them reveal their secrets to their wealth and success. Read the book, it's named MONEY - Master the game.

A lot of people here don't know what they're talking, most of the advice they're giving is from the people like them - based on nothing. ...Follow a system, be disciplined and you will make money! blah blah blah... I wrote robots on many of such systems, these robots are the most disciplined things in the world, believe me! They don't make money. Why?

96% of mutual funds fail to beat the market... and these are the big guys, not even retail traders like us.. How can a retail trader follow a system and make money? This is a nonsense and it will never work like ever. You better master a subject like macroeconomics, or tech startups, or some particular business, interest rates, a particular country, a particular commodity, master it really so that you know ins and outs and how it works, then you go and monetize your knowledge in markets, Forex or Stock, doesn't matter, you can trade futures by the way if you're an expert in a commodity. Unless you really know why you're entering the market, you will never make money. No one does!

People make money for 3 months and they think they have a profitable system. Guess what happens next?
Only listen to people who get results. Even if there's 1 in every 100 Forex trader that makes money, it's something.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Yes, obviously so many trader fail in forex trading, we might often hear if more than 90% trader fail in forex and only small percent that able generated good income with stable result, so if still really newbie, better spent time to learn and practice only with demo account before thinking will easily to make money through forex, this business is risky.

lex.smith

Nov 28, 2015
It is just as you say business can be like sweets if we achieved success as a knife or murder if they go wrong operation in the field. Do you agree with me everything is the cost of it.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Achieved success as trader is goal almost trader, actually no anyone trader they want get fail in their business, but because forex is risky business which not always as trader able making accurate analysis, so here as trader need pay atention with the risk that involved in trading, as trader also need risk management plan and not only thinking about profit target only.

Saska

Trader
Jan 21, 2016
Yes, obviously so many trader fail in forex trading, we might often hear if more than 90% trader fail in forex and only small percent that able generated good income with stable result, so if still really newbie, better spent time to learn and practice only with demo account before thinking will easily to make money through forex, this business is risky.
If you fear the risk is to forget about the financial market and look for another direction.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
If you fear the risk is to forget about the financial market and look for another direction.
Risk in ofrex business is inevitable, as trader which if they already joined in forex they knows consequence if they might losing money in tis field, but this is challenge business, if we can making regular profit through forex trading it will givng good income.

ijak8510

Trader
Sep 29, 2015
Hi guys

Up until yesterday i gambled for a long time however betting against the house never really turned up long term profits which made me turn to forex as a means of making somewhat consistent profits long term.

I am totally new to the game however i have watched various videos on Youtube which kind out outlay the basics.

What i know?

I know you should genuinely buy low and then sell high

I dont know!

When to buy? what signals do i look for
What do the candles mean?

Any free crash course which is online would maybe help i dont know however everything i have searched for online seems to be for people who are more knowledgeable about forex than i am now.
well many free educational article out there.just google it and you will find it.
for example , basic and simple technical analytics, [URL deleted] trade with trendlines. it is a good articles that worth to read

Last edited by a moderator: