The first one ever!!! The best mentorship program ever!!

Crash101

Trader
Jul 25, 2021
Hi Everyone,

You wont see a mentorship program like I am offering anywhere else. I include the following:
  1. Training on every aspect you will need.
  2. A journal that forces you to obey the rules.
  3. Tests designed to test you on what we teach so we know what you have absorbed and what you haven't.
  4. A weekly 1: 1 to catch up to go over your trades.
  5. Alerts in discord for trade setups.
  6. Continued support for you 24 -7.
  7. A fantastic strategy with over a 90% success rate. Its the only strategy I now use as its based on logic and common sense.
  8. Rules to help you enter, stay in the trade and to collect profits.
    There are alot of trading gurus out there, I am not a guru. Just do what I ask and you will be your own guru!!.
    You are 100 trades away from being a millionaire.
    The program is not free and it costs £150 per calendar month.
    If this is of interest please message me here or message me on discord Crash101@8126 (capital sensitive)
    Come and have a chat at the very least. The trade style I have is different than elsewhere I have seen!
PS Dont have a good day .. Have a great day!!!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/479021193846254
https://discord.gg/d96wPE665j

Last edited:

Crash101

Trader
Jul 25, 2021
Crash Course Trading Program.​

This is a no nonsense mentoring program. The aim is to make you profitable as quickly as possible, with little hassle using the concepts and tools that I have designed.

Do you identify with the following?

Have you tried and failed at trading? ForEx or other?

Don’t see a way forward?

Stuck in a rut?

Trades stopping out? Yet after, the trend continues in your original analyses direction?

Taken profits early due to nerves only to watch the trend continue in your direction?

You are not alone and there are many people who are in this same position and the Crash Course Trading program is for you.

In most cases, it is the you the individual that gets in their own way and become the problem.

The strategy and implementation is easy to follow, helping you become confident and profitable.

The method I have developed is logic based followed by active reinforcement for you to follow and maintain the rules.

You will receive the necessary training needed to be successful along with continued support until you are.

Training to set up your trading system to make you more confident in taking the trade.

A pre-formatted journal for you to follow so that you are focused on the rules. This is currently an excel format and will be migrating to a web based application.

A weekly one on one review of your journal so that we can improve on your performance where needed.

Discord Alerts based on our trading program to make you aware of potential trading opportunities.

Support information as necessary to help you with any psychological issues you have. (everyone has these).

This is not a free program and it will be held to a limited number of people who all want to see improvement in their trading abilities and success in their bank accounts. I am keeping this small so that I can remain personally engaged with each member and help them attain their goals. For these reasons and the above resources provided, there will be a monthly fee of £150.

If after a month, you have done everything that I have asked and your journal and resources show that you have followed the rules and it does not work for you and you feel that this is not for you, I will give you a full refund, no questions asked. If however, your journal and resources show that you have not followed the rules, there will be no Refund. You see, these resources not only help you maintain discipline, they also help us track how you are doing and tell us whether or not you are staying on task. I am confident that I can help you as long as you follow the rules.

All people are different and all learn differently. I have taken that into account and have designed this program to meet everyone’s needs. That is why I feel that if you follow the plan and rules set out for you, you will be able to pass any prop firm challenge in 3 months or less. I have had all of the same issues as stated above and have ironed them out. No one is exempt. We all have these issues to get through. This plan is to help you with that.

Once you become consistent and successful in a Demo environment and you decide that you wish to step up and take a Prop Firm challenge, and you successfully pass their requirements and you become funded by the prop firm, I will refund you one month of fees.

Using discipline and following the rules, you can become a millionaire with 100 successful trades. I can lay this road out for you, but it is up to you to walk it. I will be with you, every step of the way.

Please login to the discord server (invite with the previous post) and lets have a chat about everything you will receive from my program and my expectation of you for your monthly membership.

• 👍
Reactions: jamiwalker

Crash101

Trader
Jul 25, 2021
Jamie,

In response to the above. I have made simple tools that anyone who is trading can use.

I have seen many things but again and again there are three main failings for people to fail. These are:
1. If you do not measure performance you can not and will never realise where you are going wrong.
2. Sticking to a set of predefined rules.
3. Positive feedback and honestly on your knowledge and your trades.

There is alot more to it as in 1;1 Mentoring sessions every week. Here is something that a current student has said about the course and me.

"Trader Psychology, Risk Management, Over trading, No Plan, No Journal, these are problems that we all face as new traders. We know it is possible to be successful, but we do not have a plan, a way to document our successes and failures, let alone how to move forward and feel comfortable doing it. Alex has spent a lot of hours building a successful trading program. He teaches, counsels, coaches and mentors the people that come to him and look for guidance. He is very honest and strict about the trading plan that he teaches and holds no punches when it comes to sticking to the plan and maintaining discipline in the program that he teaches. This program and his personal mentoring will help you become a successful trader. He helps you with everything you need. He will provide a trading plan, a trading journal for you to use, and for the psychology and discipline he will provide personal one on one mentoring. With this education, you should become successful and profitable as long as you adhere to the plan and rules as laid out. Additionally, you have this discord to ask questions and general group conversation. It should be held to the plan, journal, psychology and discipline. He has not said so, but he may provide a weekly live session either in this Discord or through a different venue. I have learned a lot from him and respect him as a professional and look forward to our continued relationship".

Its exactly what it says on the Tin, I have seen lots of people offering courses etc and one thing I have seen that has been missing again and again is a jornual that forces you as much as is possible to follow the rules.

If any of my students ever complete a 25 trade set sticking to the rules, I will be so happy,, you will get a month back and I guarantee you will have fantastic results! - its alot of effort on my part to cover all these bases - so this is why it is £150 per calendar month. If you want to go for any or these other course online - you are welcome to but I can guarantee mine is unique than any other. I have logic and reasoning to everything I am doing!!

If you are interested give me a shout!! Otherwise good luck!.

Crash101

Trader
Jul 25, 2021
Gents,

We have our first discord highly selective trading signal. We are using the VWAP as a basis of the trade during market opens. its automatic and to a point where on the alert you just enter the trade and collect money. Its the only thing that I have ever seen that works like this. If you have doubts, come and chat and will happily explain to you the trade idea - no charge.

Simple as that. Mentoring programme is exactly what it says on the tin. Methods used are to minimise the potential for screwups. Even if you want to hear about the strategy, 85%+ multiple R/R, happily share it for free, i am happy to explain it on discord. The value is not in the strategy, but in the psychology and application of the method.

Good luck with your trading.

crashcoursetrading@8128

Crash101

Trader
Jul 25, 2021
Ok gents,

Here is the first bit of gold Here is the strategy I have just coded:
1. Alignment of the 200 SMMA and the VWAP at +0.2 Standard Deviation.
2. Alignment of the 200 SMMA and the VWAP at +0.4 Standard Deviation.
3. Alignment of the 200 SMMA and the VWAP at +2.51 Standard Deviation (ranging market). This is all in coordination with a VWAP Gradient. You can see this in the first snippet.

See the screenshot attached. I have also attached a screenshot of the Journal we are using. Here you can see the buttons used to assign your entry, the rules for your trailing the stop loss, and the rules for exit. The complete package. The summary page is also shown. The excel spreadsheet is coded up with VBA so its not just a dumb fire and forget spreadsheet. Plus the alerts that are coming from tradingview to our discord server -screenshot. Can anyone spot the obvious mistake in the log? Its been corrected. ( Just checking if you are paying attention!!).

Attachments

• VWAP Trade Strategy.png
    VWAP Trade Strategy.png
    235.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Journal Page.JPG
    Journal Page.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Journal Summary.JPG
    Journal Summary.JPG
    149.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Discord AlertsJPG.JPG
    Discord AlertsJPG.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 0

Crash101

Trader
Jul 25, 2021
Summary of Strategy. When I follow the rules it works out very well. I have it alerted in discord. Upwards of 20% in 5 days if I had followed my rules and not done stupid stuff. Its a really good strategy.

Here is the % RR graph with return and a summary sheet. See highlighted cells where the trading rules are met. All you have to do is keep to the rules. 90+ effective % trade. Whenever I obeyed the rules, I made money. Its a collection device!!!

If interested come and say hi, send me a message or get me on Discord
crashcoursetrading#8128
Good luck with your trading.

Attachments

• Percentage Return.JPG
    Percentage Return.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Summary Sheet.JPG
    Summary Sheet.JPG
    308.5 KB · Views: 0

Crash101

Trader
Jul 25, 2021
Havent written here for a while.

I am keeping on improving stuff. Now with the same strategy that is bulletproof, you have a tool that will direct you to the latest trading opportunity. Its not an alert, its a map. No more scanning through the charts for the setup and wasting lots of time. You have this for forex and indices. I will be making another for the major stock companies that are listed on Fmto's listed instruments.

if you struggle to find trades and spend hours looking at charts realising you have just missed an opportunity by minutes, then this will be for you. You can see everything with this setup.

Also, have more tools to help you trade and make your life easier. If you come over to crashcoursetrading, everything will get easier, that is what it is about.

crashcoursetrading@hotmail.com
crashcoursetrading#8128 discord

Over a period of 12 hours helped one of my students recover 9% of a potentially failed challenge. He ended up in the green with a saved account and not a loss of 1080 Euros. I will help you as much as I can. References are available for you to see on discord!!! and you can see the printout straight out of FTMO. Come and see for yourself!!!