Crash Course Trading

Crash101

Trader
Jul 25, 2021
Hi everyone,

I have been trading for a while and it sickens me how many scammers there are out there. So I have a great strategy and this is easy to know but in itself does not provide anyone with a way to become successful. Therefore, I have started a group that is based around traders becoming qualified with a popular prop firm.

It is free to come along see what we are doing, let me set you up and for you to get to a point where you are profitable after a 14 day free trial. Then we can have a discussion about how to move forward. The idea is then simple, a nine step process pay a fee after you complete each one. This training money you have paid, is held in a trust where I cant spend it and it is visible to you, you deposit it and you have visibility of it but no access to withdraw it unless I agree. I will agree when your training is complete and you are successful and I am sure that we can think of mitigating circumstances where you get your money back anyways. The training has to cost you something otherwise its perceived as being free and not valuable. So, this way, I hope keeps you focused on not quitting and keeping going.

If this kind of structure is interesting then please get in touch. I cant deal with more than 10 people at a time and will provide you will trading sessions daily, setup with how we are doing it. if you are a unprofitable trader and have time available during the day, (This is fast time frame ). This is a genuine offer and we want to help people become profitable with no perceived risk of being scammed. I am sure if i make you a 240k prop firm trader then we can discuss how valuable that is, and its a journey, and we will walk the crooked path together.

More details if you get in touch. Please do so. I am one of the good guys!! Message me on here with a way to get in touch with you or message me on discord Crash101#8128.

All my best, and good luck with your trading.

Crash101.