Technical Analysis

jelousgal

Banned
May 3, 2023
What do you look for in an educational technical analysis course/video....? What features do you prefer them to have? What are the red flags in a course?

• 👍
Reactions: ForexMaverickMax

suzison

Trader
Sep 20, 2023
Münich, Germany
I find it more useful to learn through visuals rather than through sources that only teach terms and theory. It is also easier to understand how to use it in practice when it is supported by graphics and examples.

Nwalkid44

Banned
Nov 12, 2023
I think that both are better. Without sources, there may also be certain problems with calculation
I find it more useful to learn through visuals rather than through sources that only teach terms and theory. It is also easier to understand how to use it in practice when it is supported by graphics and examples.

Phill88

Trader
Dec 17, 2023
Germany
I believe this one is quite valuable. It's considered a classic for technical analysis: 'Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets' by John J. Murphy. I've listened to it, and it was interesting, but I think it's better to have a physical copy. That way, you can revisit specific topics. I also follow UKspreadbetting on YouTube