TECHNICAL ANALYSIS does not give any edge

All using TA( TECHNICAL ANALYSIS ) will lose money , T/A is lagging T/A ,I don't trade forex anymore . I use mathematical formulas to trade.I don't use T/A.Most EAS use technical analysis , none of them make money consistently.

Technical analysis is lagging useless junk science.It is like using a car sat nav , showing you how to get to get to places , that you just passed on your journey!A car sat nav shows how to get from A to B in the future, T/A telly you in the past, so you fail as a trader.

Most professors who teach in business schools feel that most technical analysis rules are historic , and are aids for gamblers.Gamblers need a reason to bet , and technical anylysis gives gamblers the reason.99% of traders lose.

A recent study by finance professors at Massey University in New Zealand examined more than 5,000 technical trading rules to see if they added value. The authors found "no evidence that the profits to the technical trading rules we consider are greater than those that might be expected due to random data variation."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505123_162-37840656/is-technical-analysis-a-waste-of-time/?tag=mwuser

Most of you will give opinions of why t/a works , you can not provide any evidence or studies because technical anylysis can not be tested , it does not always work , all context can not be applied in testing , emotional trading failures due to t/a failure can't be tested , stress and it's negative influences of t/a can't be back tested.WTF. F O S .

All using TA will lose money , T/A is lagging T/A ,I don't trade forex anymore . I use mathematical formulas and fundamentals to trade.I don't use T/A.