Searching for a good forex broker

cdg

Trader
Sep 20, 2012
I want to open a demo practice account with FX Dana as my broker. Can somebody tell me about your experience with this broker.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Nope, have not used them yet..and to be honest, my current selection [Trader's Way to Alpari] is good enough so not looking for anyone new. But yes, if you are looking for reviews, there are a few independent review sites which you can use to search for info on FX Dana..and see if they are any good. I would suggest that you start off with a demo and after a trial period, move to live.

cdg

Trader
Sep 20, 2012
Thank you for replying. I was hopeful someone here had worked with FX Dana and could give me their personal experience with that broker to be more sure of opening an account with it. So far I haven't found anything on independent sites.

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Thank you for replying. I was hopeful someone here had worked with FX Dana and could give me their personal experience with that broker to be more sure of opening an account with it. So far I haven't found anything on independent sites.

I think if you want to really try this broker go for it with the smallest amount and ignore the demo as demo and live accounts behave different. Don't judge a broker by reviews from others. I have never tried them and am happy with PaxForex. You need to stop relying on others and make your own experience. Brokers treat different traders in a different way.

fxpro1

Trader
Oct 8, 2012
Thank you for the good topic. Soon I have found new ECN forex broker - Brokers Star, but I can't find any opinion about them. I'm considering to open small acount at this forex broker, but I'm still collecting opinions about them. If you have any please share it, I'll be very thankful

[link removed]

John

Trader
Nov 7, 2012
Hi

I opened an account with the insistence of my friend in FxGlory Brokerage, and I wanted to deposit by PayPal but they didn’t have that. I wanted to use my visa card for depositing so I was forced to open MoneyBookers account. After using of it, I notice that it is good and useful for me. I didn’t deposit a large amount but I gained a good profit around 45000$ and I requested for withdrawal through Moneybookers which my request was rejected and they wanted me to withdraw my money through the bank and I did so. After 4 days, the amount of 30$ fees deducted and I received my money .I asked about the reason of the fraction from the broker , they told me The fees deducted from bank specifying the exact amount of $ 45,050 to $ 45,000 to send the money to me. It was interesting to me that the broker has covered the fee. Is there any of Friends who share the experience of over one hundred thousand dollars money in to this broker? Please write

candle7779

Banned
Sep 27, 2012
Have anybody traded with accentforex? What special conditions do they have as to withdrawals and reliability?

shail

Trader
Nov 30, 2012
One factor that is very essential when it comes to agents is their overall popularity. Brokers take a lot of warm from a lot of individuals. Many individuals will fault agents for dropping their money, when actually it was just inadequate dealing.

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
One factor that is very essential when it comes to agents is their overall popularity. Brokers take a lot of warm from a lot of individuals. Many individuals will fault agents for dropping their money, when actually it was just inadequate dealing.

I totally agree with you on that. Traders should be careful when they search for reviews.