Binary options from FrontStocks?

lutrade

Trader
Jun 26, 2013
Hi guys
I'm interested in binary options trading and currently have a demo account on frontstocks platform. But before opening a real account want to ask does somebody know this broker?
As I noticed they are kinda new on market and I can't find much information about them.

lutrade

Trader
Jun 26, 2013
So, nobody knows or it is wrong place and people here not interested in binary options in general?

lutrade

Trader
Jun 26, 2013
Ok, I've decided to invest minimum deposit and now I don't see any difference between my demo and real trading.
1373506607-clip-91kb.jpg

Now I need to earn some more and then I will try to withdraw this funds :)

lutrade

Trader
Jun 26, 2013
And about my trading week. It's going same as start and with this progress I can test withdraval on next week. I'll keep you posted

xProphet

Active Trader
Jul 27, 2013
Occupying Wall Steet.
If your in the USA, I would recommend Nadex. To my knowledge nadex is the only one legally allowed to offer binary options to US citizens. Most of the other binary "brokers" are not regulated... Nadex is an "exchange" and (You can still buy and sell binary options) it is completely legit. (and regulated by the CFTC)
See this link for more details:

http://www.nadex.com/why-nadex/legal-for-us-residents.html

Last edited:

xProphet

Active Trader
Jul 27, 2013
Occupying Wall Steet.
Doesn't it mean that, if they are "the only one legally allowed to offer binary options to US citizens", there is a monopoly in the market and it is better to stay away from it at all? ;)

lol, under your definition EVERY "first" legal operation was a monopoly. (Keep in mind I could careless if anyone else uses nadex or not. Unless they use my referer link <---just kidding.)

Last edited:

michael77

Trader
Aug 5, 2013
Hi guys
I'm interested in binary options trading and currently have a demo account on frontstocks platform. But before opening a real account want to ask does somebody know this broker?
As I noticed they are kinda new on market and I can't find much information about them.

Just stay away from this broker Forex.