Really resourceful forum

Olusoji

Trader
May 5, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
hey guys,
i'm reaching out from Lagos, Nigeria!
EarnForex has been a really resourceful forum to me.
I v gained a couple of premium tools and education from here.

God bless every one that's making this to happen.

NatureGirl

Trader
May 3, 2023
hey guys,

can u share the links which were useful 4 u? itll be more accessible for other. tnx

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
hey guys,

I'm glad to be able to help you! Welcome to the forum!

• 👍
Reactions: Olusoji

Olusoji

Trader
May 5, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
OH -_- im a newbie here. whats EA?
EA = expert advisor
EA is same as what people refer to as Robot or Bot. It automatically carry out trading instructions based on the parameters set into it by the coder or developer.

The position size EA does risk calculation, position size calculation, risk reward ratio measurements, adjustment of position, etc , All done on the chart without you having to leave the chart and go to another app for these calculation.
There are other so called premium apps for these function and they cost money to install (eg Magic keys) but the position size EA I got here is provided Free.

Chadpowell

Trader
Apr 8, 2023
New York
hey guys,

Yes they are! Actually they are the only one who really wants to help people and not to make jock of them!
Also they helped me to find a reliable broker by their main page's suggestions too.

NatureGirl

Trader
May 3, 2023
EA = expert advisor
EA is same as what people refer to as Robot or Bot. It automatically carry out trading instructions based on the parameters set into it by the coder or developer.

The position size EA does risk calculation, position size calculation, risk reward ratio measurements, adjustment of position, etc , All done on the chart without you having to leave the chart and go to another app for these calculation.
There are other so called premium apps for these function and they cost money to install (eg Magic keys) but the position size EA I got here is provided Free.
hmmmm so it will calculate everything for you and then you need to open a position by yourself right?