Postoptionfx

donielRM

Feb 24, 2023
This is totally a scamming platform they stole over 685 thousand dollars from me they promise to help by splitting fees and promises you'll have your money by morning 2 times in a row and I still don't have a cent from them they extorted my intire social security check from me knowing I had no foood and was going to loose my home if I didn't get my money as promised by them . I've had 9 seizures due to the stress they have put me through as well have not eaten in 5 days now because they extort you into sending you your last bit of money on promises of getting all your funds by morning . They threaten you and lie to you worst platform EVER

Ara

Trader
Apr 24, 2023
Is postoptionfx a LAGIT trading platform?
I have no information on a trading platform called PostOptionFX. It's important to be cautious when choosing a trading platform and to ensure that it's a legitimate platform.

Chadpowell

Trader
Apr 8, 2023
New York
scamming platform they stole over 685 thousand dollars from me
Hello man!
Why don't you provide us with any proofs? You are a newbie here (just as I am in this forum) and you have 3 posts all about scamming by a website!
I think we need more information (I did not even hear their names) so we can help you better!
Best luck.