Pncexglobal a total scam

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hi, It seems like I'm having the same problem as many of you with this "pncexglobal.com". I invested through a chinese girl type around $ 5000, and now I can not log in to PNCEX at all, there is something wrong with the site. But when I read your stories, it seems like I've lost my money, but do you think on this page that they say they can take your money back from Pncexglobal.com to you?

[URL REMOVED]
gclid=CjwKCAiAiKuOBhBQEiwAId_sK8oaavZfXqjg5pSho_JLyIoNIRZKZHhMgQK7RJwdtSK8aUMJVBVoLhoC06IQAvD_BwE

I have written to the girl today that I invested through, but she has taken of the picture from the whatsupp application, and the messages are not delivered to her. She told me before to me me that she lives in France and would meet me later... bur we didint meet... I have her number but I do not know if I print the number here ??

Beli
Post automatically merged:

I have the same problem as you man... and I posted today my story here,,, and I found this website bur I dont know if it´s reliable...

[URL REMOVED]
gclid=CjwKCAiAiKuOBhBQEiwAId_sK8oaavZfXqjg5pSho_JLyIoNIRZKZHhMgQK7RJwdtSK8aUMJVBVoLhoC06IQAvD_BwE

Regards
No, it is not reliable - it's another scam that profits people who have already been scammed.

• 👍
Reactions: Beli

Beli

Dec 28, 2021
No, it is not reliable - it's another scam that profits people who have already been scammed.
By the way, can anyone shut down the page "pencexglobal.com" somehohow, so that people do not lose their money?

Regards
Beli

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
So many of these scams start with supposed investors convincing people to open an account and wind up similar to this one...sorry to hear this happened to you!

Lmrt

Trader
Jan 22, 2022
Same problem with same Chinese girl

Anyone with responses from your police?
I’m from Portugal

May 23, 2022
Same problem with same Chinese girl

Anyone with responses from your police?
I’m from Portugal
I'm also from Portugal with the same problem. I talked with a guy from "Policia Judiciaria" he said they couldnt do anything to recover the money but that you should file a complaint with them.

I'm at the moment trying to recover my money, if everthing goes well i'll make a post here.

Btw pncexglobal has a new domain which is pfexgloballl.com, your accounts should be the same.

Last edited:

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
By the way, can anyone shut down the page "pencexglobal.com" somehohow, so that people do not lose their money?

Regards
Beli
It is possible to report a website to authorities such as the police and consumer protection, but tackling online scams is not easy. Investigation is often behind times technology-wise and there are a lot of legal gray zones. Also scammers may just move on to another domain.
Spreading the word online is good, though, so that if people do research on a website, they can be deterred from investing in something sketchy.