please can io get a programmer to convert my 5 indicators into just 1

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Now I am really confused... Currently it uses all 5 indicators.

fxblood3 and SMA-Crossover_Signal_www_fx1618_com are arrow indicators - so it's easy with them. If they appear and show a single direction then it's a signal.

Other 3 indicators - TrendEnvelopes_v2, TraderWawasan TE v2.0 and BBand Stop Alert - are line indicators. Currently, it looks for all three showing their lines in one single direction. It doesn't wait for the exact beginning of the given lines. For example, if TrendEnvelopes started 3 bars ago (and still is present in current bar), TraderWawasan TE v2.0 started 1 bar ago (and still is present in current bar) and BBand Stop Alert started 2 bars ago (and still is present in the current bar) it will give a signal.

katchy82

Trader
May 2, 2011
NO THE 5 ARE SUPPOSED TO BEGIN UNDER ONE CANDLE

Now I am really confused... Currently it uses all 5 indicators.

fxblood3 and SMA-Crossover_Signal_www_fx1618_com are arrow indicators - so it's easy with them. If they appear and show a single direction then it's a signal.

Other 3 indicators - TrendEnvelopes_v2, TraderWawasan TE v2.0 and BBand Stop Alert - are line indicators. Currently, it looks for all three showing their lines in one single direction. It doesn't wait for the exact beginning of the given lines. For example, if TrendEnvelopes started 3 bars ago (and still is present in current bar), TraderWawasan TE v2.0 started 1 bar ago (and still is present in current bar) and BBand Stop Alert started 2 bars ago (and still is present in the current bar) it will give a signal.

NO IT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO LOOK FOR ALL 5 INDICATORS SHOWING THE SAME DIRECTION, IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE SHOWING THE ARROW WHEN ALL 5 STARTS UNDER THE SAME CANDLE, THATS HOW I USE IT

katchy82

Trader
May 2, 2011
thank you Enivid

i just want to thank you Enivid for all your help in coding that indicator for me, tolerating me all through until when it was finally done. am really grateful, may the God of heaven perpetually shine light on your path, may you never grope in the dark.that indicator came three times this week, on aud/usd -50 pips, eur/chf+100, gbp/cad+120 pips, you can try it out in your demo account, but no system is having an immunity against loss.
thanks a lot my dear.
enjoy ur weekend

katchy82

Trader
May 2, 2011
forex rebellion

this is my little contribution, search for the manual and download it online
katchy82

Attachments

• Forex Rebellion.zip
    139.5 KB · Views: 64