please can io get a programmer to convert my 5 indicators into just 1

katchy82

Trader
May 2, 2011
please i have about 5 different indicators that i consider before placing a trade but they are making it difficult for me to see the chart very well so am looking for a programmer who can convert all those indicators into one arrow, when the conditions are met for me to enter the market. i will upload the indicators and the conditions that are met before i enter the market together with the template so that the programmer will know exactly what i really need once i get someone to do it.

katchy82

Trader
May 2, 2011
this is my trading strategy that i want to convert to one arrow

i have attached the system, please if anyone can be able to convert all of them into one arrow together with the shi channel or without it, i will be very grateful.
katchy82

Attachments

• my trading strategy.zip
    425 KB · Views: 133

katchy82

Trader
May 2, 2011
Enivid it is all the indicator except the shi channels

it is all the other 5 indicators which appeared under the same 4 hour candle as shown in the pictures inside the zip folder.
thanks for your help man

katchy82

Trader
May 2, 2011
these are their names

fxblood 3, bband stop alert, SMA crossover signal,trend envelope_v2, and trader wawasan TE v2.0,, their settings can be gotten once you open the template in nyour platform,they are in the zip already, just leave the shi channel, once these mentioned 5 indicators appeared under the same 4 hour candle i take the trade on the beginning of the next 4 hour, if you load it, check eur/usd sell last week, also check aud/usd sell this week,they all were under one 4 hour candle.
thanks brother
enjoy ur weekend.
katchy82

katchy82

Trader
May 2, 2011
thanks man, thats what i need

yea thats exactly what i want, though there is no system that can guarantee 100% success in forex, some can guarantee at least 80 %, and i think this is one of them, but the problem is that it does not come regularly, last week it appeared only on eur/usd, this week it appeared only on aud/usd, but i can guarantee that more of often than not it can bring profit. i strongly believe that onesure trade a week of about 100 pips or more than that is better that many trades thats for me, i just started using it, discovered it through series of trials and errors, i will advice that you put it in your platform and check where it appeared. i believe that from that you can decide what to do, but it is always good to try new systems on demo. finally i use 50 pips stop loss and 100 pips take profit, if am in up to 50 pips profit i bring my stop loss to entry point.
thanks man.you just made my weekend.
katchy82

katchy82

Trader
May 2, 2011
there is no exit strategy

my brother there is no exit strategy with this system, again i just noticed that the indicator appears once 4 out of the 5 indicators agree, once the other 4 indicators appears under the same 4 hour candle without the bband stop alert it appears this means that it is prone to some errors if one does not check it very well, can it be possible for you to address it, alternatively i will advice anyone who wants to use it to put the bband stop alert from the zip in the platform using the specified settings as it is in the template and then add the katch82 indicator to the platform. i will check it very well later this night to see how it is performing based on the 5 indicators themselves.
thanks man

katchy82

Trader
May 2, 2011
what i mean is that when 4 out of the 5 indicators that are supposed to appear under the same 4 hour candle appears without the bband stop alert, it will signal thus the arrow will appear, if you look at the eurusd of last week that i attached you will see the buy arrow appearing without the new bband stop alert starting afresh with the candle, it was the previous one that was still running, there is no new bband stop alert that started where the arrow appeared, same with the other pictures i attached, even this weeks eurgbp is there in the folder.the first 2 settings for the bband stop alert is 10 and 2, the same as in the one in the folder i attached previously, iam currently having problem uploading the pictures nut you can check last two weeks eurusd, and this weeks eurgbp, i will still try to upload the pictures
thanks man.
katchy82

Attachments

• eurchf.jpg
    eurchf.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 66

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
For some reason I'm seeing a completely different picture here. Please see the attachment.

Attachments

• eurchf.png
    eurchf.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 233
  • eurgbp.png
    eurgbp.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 222
  • eurusd.png
    eurusd.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 231
  • gbpusd.png
    gbpusd.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 221
  • usdcad.png
    usdcad.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 225

katchy82

Trader
May 2, 2011
look at the places the arrow appeared without the bband alert

i dont understand what you mean here but i want you to look at the places where the arrow appeared without the bband stop alert agreeing with it, thats all that am trying to let you see, if you check eurgbp, eurusd you will see that there are places where the arrow appeared without the bband stop alert starting with that 4 hour candle.
thanks man

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
i dont understand what you mean here but i want you to look at the places where the arrow appeared without the bband stop alert agreeing with it, thats all that am trying to let you see, if you check eurgbp, eurusd you will see that there are places where the arrow appeared without the bband stop alert starting with that 4 hour candle.
thanks man
Oh... So you mean that the cumulative indicator should only react on BBSA starting arrows? But what's the point? How is it different from TrendEnvelopes_v2 and TraderWawasan TE v2.0? I also don't use their line beginnings, but rather just their lines as the signals in the cumulative indicator...

Of course, if you insist, I can make it react only on BBSA starting points, but won't it just filter out too many good signals?

katchy82

Trader
May 2, 2011
this is what i mean brother

initially i take my trade when all the 5 indicators starts under the same 4 hour candle, if 4 out of the 5 starts under the same candle i do not take the trade, the arrow gives signal when 4 out of the 5 indicators starts under the same candle, and the indicator that it is not considering before giving out a signal is the bband stop alert, so please if you can be able to adjust it so that it will not be giving signal except when the 5 indicators are all starting under the same 4 hour candle i will be very grateful, in the pictures i sent to you, you will see that there are places where the arrow showed but the bband stop alert was just continuing and did not start with the arrow, thats not the way i use them while trading, the 5 indicators must start under the same 4 hour candle, not 4 out of the 5 indicators.
hope you will be able to help me.
thanks man
katchy82

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
initially i take my trade when all the 5 indicators starts under the same 4 hour candle, if 4 out of the 5 starts under the same candle i do not take the trade, the arrow gives signal when 4 out of the 5 indicators starts under the same candle, and the indicator that it is not considering before giving out a signal is the bband stop alert, so please if you can be able to adjust it so that it will not be giving signal except when the 5 indicators are all starting under the same 4 hour candle i will be very grateful, in the pictures i sent to you, you will see that there are places where the arrow showed but the bband stop alert was just continuing and did not start with the arrow, thats not the way i use them while trading, the 5 indicators must start under the same 4 hour candle, not 4 out of the 5 indicators.
hope you will be able to help me.
thanks man
katchy82
Do I understand it right that you want me to change the indicator, so that it signals only when the 3 line indicators - BBSA,TrendEnvelopes_v2 and TraderWawasan TE v2.0 - start, rather than just show one direction. Correct?

katchy82

Trader
May 2, 2011
presently the arrow indicates without the 5 indicators being complete

it uses 4 indicators instead of 5 indicators to give the signals, but normally it is supposed to be using only 5 indicators, but this is what happens when the 5 is complete it will give its signal that one is right, then when the 4 agrees again it gives another signal this second one is wrong signal as far as am concerned, so can you stop that second signal that uses 4 indicators because it is a wrong one for me, the false signal that comes when the 4 agrees is the one that shows up without the bband stop alert, sorry i did not explain it very well for you initially.
thanks
katchy82