dracma

Active Trader
May 4, 2009
OpenEA - is a open source forex robot project.

We developed EAs, Scripts, Indicators and templates to help you make some pips.
Looking for volunteers to help us in this project.
Want to create a package of excellent open source EAs.
Volunteers can help create the code, translating the contents of the site, sending good strategies, giving his opinion or simply visiting the site

openea.co.cc
tamsmiranda@gmail.com admin

dracma

Active Trader
May 4, 2009
OpenEA - Testing version was updated!

OpenEA - 0.0.2 (Testing version 03042009) was updated.

Features

Version: 0.0.2

Expert Advisors:

Templates:
  • OpenEA - Intraday
Indicators:
  • OpenEA - Schaff Trend Cycle

Last edited:

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Open Source EA creation is a good idea. Good luck with. I might even volunteer for developing if I find some free time for it. Did you think about moving the project to Source Forge?

By the way, when I go to your download section I can only download version 0.0.1 with a single EA - Intraday. How do I download version 0.0.2?

By the way #2: It would be a good idea to mention some recommendation for the currency pair and timeframe somewhere for your EAs.

dracma

Active Trader
May 4, 2009
Open Source EA creation is a good idea. Good luck with. I might even volunteer for developing if I find some free time for it. Did you think about moving the project to Source Forge?
On SourceForge I can't put ads and can't control access to downloads.
The initial project is hosted on googlecode.
I think we have more resources with a paid hosting.

By the way, when I go to your download section I can only download version 0.0.1 with a single EA - Intraday. How do I download version 0.0.2?
Onthe same download page on link "Testing Directory".
By the way #2: It would be a good idea to mention some recommendation for the currency pair and timeframe somewhere for your EAs.
Documentation is in constant development and for more information we need more backtests.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Onthe same download page on link "Testing Directory".

Found it but tried to compile the EMA Cross EA and got the error because there is no such file: libraries\mathutils.mq4. I've checked the archive and it's not there. Can you fix this, please?

Documentation is in constant development and for more information we need more backtests.

OK. I'll be forward testing Intraday EA on EUR/USD H1.