Online traderoom +software

fxtrader24

Active Trader
Sep 6, 2010
I recently spent some demo time in this online trade room recommend to me by a friend who is a moderator there and was amazed by the way it functions.

The room focuses around a software which gives precise entries, and gives traders the opportunity to trade with a group of professionals (with great stats) who all focus on the same types of trades. These guys are calling out live trades all day, and teaching you how to use the software, along with different setups with the software. The interesting thing is it is not just the software but you also get daily interactive training with live examples as the market moves.

The trade room requires a monthly fee which includes the whole package (software, data feed, lessons, live on mic sessions, live calls, traderoom, etc), which means u are not obliged to pay a fortune and then be stuck with it cause u already paid a fortune, but u are free to stay as long as u wish for a normal monthly price of the whole package.

If anybody is interested they are offering a limited time deal for the month of September. If anyone wishes to join for a 1 week trial for 1$ to see it live in action let me know and I will contact the admin. So you guys can check out what its all about and how it works, and then you can all decide how much you like what they offer.

fxtrader24

Active Trader
Sep 6, 2010
Dear Rezajahan,

Please send me (PM) your skype name so I can add you to a group where the moderator can give you the basic info. If you do not have skype send me your first and last name so that a link can be sent to your email address.