learn to trade your own money -- the opportunity

Ninja

Active Trader
Jun 3, 2010
All I have to say is that forex is the best job in the world. You get up when you want, you work as much or as little as you want, you take breaks when you want, go on vacations when you want, no fixed work hours, no bosses, no deadlines, how you make it for yourself is how it will be. Simply put, as a retail trader, it all only depends on you, and how willing you are to get to know yourself better, and change the things about yourself to be able to succeed as an independent trader, and achieve a state of consistency which should be all of our goal in trading. That's the most difficult part, the willingness and the effort to change our bad habits, or views, beliefs, whatever it is, and that is the only reason why 95% of traders fail. Not because the markets are evil and forex is a fraud, because that is not true at all. The markets consistently give you a chance to make money, but it doesn't do the work for you, and you are the one who has to recognize this chance that is constantly present, and act upon it without reservation. I have been trading forex now for 2 years, and before I got into it, I have never heard of it, and have never traded any other financial instrument before. Today it is the only job that I do, and I work only for myself, and on average I make 1.5-2% daily of my overall capital. That's about 7-10% a week, or 30% on average monthly... That’s because I worked on my discipline, and as a result I managed to become consistent in making forex profitable for me. I was lucky enough to have an amazing team of professional traders who taught me how to achieve overall consistency, but they only showed me the door, I was the one who had to walk through it, so again, it was all up to me. Just like now, it’s all up to you…

I have an online traderoom with a team of professional traders who make live calls all day long in real market conditions, where we all look at same setups and have the same strategy and work as a team, sharing information, helping one another without competition, so there is no confusion with different trading styles. We have nothing to hide, and no reason not to share, because we are sure of our edge and our discipline, and if it helps someone else make some money as well, then why not... Mostly scalping, and some intraday, 10-30 trades a day, depending on market volatility, and our strike rate is 85-95% due to our experience, mind set, strategy, tool, money management, and the whole team we have behind this project.

We have just recently started to provide our knowledge and experience to the public, and If you are interested in joining our traderoom to see live action trading and get a glimpse of what I'm talking about feel free to send me an email and I will gladly make you a demo login to our traderoom. Since we are just starting, the whole month of June is free for anyone who would like to see what we have to offer, (live sessions on microphone, live market calls, software (NOT EA's or robots), data feed, explanations of different setups, online traderoom, trading psycology, etc). Do include in the email your knowledge of forex so I know where you stand. You should know the basics at least and have some experience, but if you don’t we can guide you where to go to learn some forex basics. Our goal is to help people become successful traders, to learn the proper way to consistency, to learn how to trade professionally on your own and become successful with your own money without having to give it to anybody else to work with. If you have the will and the effort to learn how to become a professional trader, then you are in the right place, but as I said before, we can only show you the door and teach you how to use what we use, but you are the one who has to walk through it. So if you are interested, come check it out and see for yourself, how we make pips, and how fun a day in a trader’s life can be with this team of traders and people that we have. You have nothing to lose, but a lot to see...
Ninja

Contact info: ninjatraderfx@gmail.com
P.S.: If you would like a free demo login for the month of June, Include in the email your first name, at least first initial of your last name, and contact email, where I can send you login details. Also if you have skype please do include your skype name, and we can talk further through skype, so that I can tell you a little bit about how the traderoom works before you join, and also because I would like to get to know you a little before I add you to the traderoom…