NO DEALING DESK BROKER

praise

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
No dealing desk brokers do not pass their client's orders through a dealing desk, this means they do not take the other side of their client's trade as they simply link two parties together. Does that mean they do not create market on their own?

Bill Korneus

Trader
Apr 8, 2014
Praise, NDD Brokers earns money from commissions of orders, and broker's commission depends on amounts of transactions. So they don't need to create market.
When using the NDD (Non-Dealing Desk) customer orders are executed automatically based on the selection of the best prices of competing liquidity providers.

nekojfx

Trader
Apr 15, 2014
No, they don't... and from what I've read the NDD or ECN brokers are best, although you should be cautious when chosing one- just in case :D This is based on what I've read and some of my experience on DEMO accounts.... so maybe we need a pro's advice to be on the safe side :D

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
NDD Brokers earn money from the commission or spreads you pay on each trade and they connect you to the true market and execution is really fast

nalu

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Sep 3, 2014
The no dealing desk brokers does not keep orders but forward it automatically to a liquidity provider for execution and so there will be a minimum or no spread at all but the you need to pay a commission to the brokerage company that has connected you to the trading network. Investors using this method have access to instant executable rates and they deal with numerous liquidity providers.

triplet

Active Trader
Oct 7, 2014
NDD brokers revenue come from commissions and so do not have the intention of making profits by manipulating price.

chief

Confirmed Tickmill Representative
Oct 27, 2014
NDD Forex brokers provide access to the interbank market without passing orders trough the dealing desk. With true No Dealing Desk brokers there are no re-quotes on orders and no additional pausing during order confirmation. This, in particular, allows trading during news times with no restrictions on trading.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Yes, that is true. They charge commissions which means spreads are usually much tighter and execution faster.

koyl

Trader
May 25, 2015
NDD broker offers fast execution because you trade goes directly to the market. And there is no manipulation of quotes so they are the best to trade.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
NDD brokers revenue come from commissions and so do not have the intention of making profits by manipulating price.
Well, I am comfortable with the ECN, for me news trading behavior is very much important issue! By the way, I think trading knowledge is the key factor here but broker is another important consideration.