NO DEALING DESK BROKER

Discussion in 'Forex Education' started by praise, Apr 14, 2014.

1. praise

praise Banned

No dealing desk brokers do not pass their client's orders through a dealing desk, this means they do not take the other side of their client's trade as they simply link two parties together. Does that mean they do not create market on their own?

2. Bill Korneus

Bill Korneus Trader

Praise, NDD Brokers earns money from commissions of orders, and broker's commission depends on amounts of transactions. So they don't need to create market.
    When using the NDD (Non-Dealing Desk) customer orders are executed automatically based on the selection of the best prices of competing liquidity providers.

3. nekojfx

nekojfx Trader

No, they don't... and from what I've read the NDD or ECN brokers are best, although you should be cautious when chosing one- just in case :D This is based on what I've read and some of my experience on DEMO accounts.... so maybe we need a pro's advice to be on the safe side :D

4. Bill Korneus

Bill Korneus Trader

If you use ECN account your orders falls directly on the forex exchange without the participation of intermediary banks. So you have order execution with the best price.

5. Exness Support

Exness Support Active Trader

NDD Brokers earn money from the commission or spreads you pay on each trade and they connect you to the true market and execution is really fast

6. nalu

nalu Confirmed ProfiForex Representative

The no dealing desk brokers does not keep orders but forward it automatically to a liquidity provider for execution and so there will be a minimum or no spread at all but the you need to pay a commission to the brokerage company that has connected you to the trading network. Investors using this method have access to instant executable rates and they deal with numerous liquidity providers.

7. triplet

triplet Active Trader

NDD brokers revenue come from commissions and so do not have the intention of making profits by manipulating price.

8. chief

chief Confirmed Tickmill Representative

NDD Forex brokers provide access to the interbank market without passing orders trough the dealing desk. With true No Dealing Desk brokers there are no re-quotes on orders and no additional pausing during order confirmation. This, in particular, allows trading during news times with no restrictions on trading.

9. Rambo35

Rambo35 Confirmed PaxForex Representative

Yes, that is true. They charge commissions which means spreads are usually much tighter and execution faster.

10. evaa.soraya

evaa.soraya Banned

For NDD account that using based on ECN techonoly,
    I think you should open NDD account in Liteforex broker. ITs special for scalper and all traders..

11. koyl

koyl Trader

NDD broker offers fast execution because you trade goes directly to the market. And there is no manipulation of quotes so they are the best to trade.

12. Ary Barroso

Ary Barroso Active Trader

Well, I am comfortable with the ECN, for me news trading behavior is very much important issue! By the way, I think trading knowledge is the key factor here but broker is another important consideration.