News Calendar Expert Advisor

amsteronline

Master Trader
Jul 11, 2012
Hello Enivid,

SO, based on extensive research, I came to the conclusion that having HIGH IMPACT news are not enough by themselves to move the market in one diction, The Actual compered to the Forecast has a huge impact on price movement!!!

So what I was thinking next is to add one function which compares the Actual and the Forecast. Underneath that function we should be able to add as many as let's say 30 high impact news and set the trigger for each news. if the news meets our criteria, the pending orders will stay pending, but if the actual news is too similar to the Forecast, then just cancel pending orders, and if we did get an order filled (the market spiked a little) just close it!

So, for example: Let's say GBP Retail sales happen at 8:30 Broker time, and I want to set my ea to 8:28, as soon as the news come out and if the deviation is close to nothing ( 0.4% actual vs. 0.4% forecast) then ea will cancel pending orders right away. if by any chance there was a slight movement and one of my pending orders got filled, then the ea will close that order to avoid further risk of market uncertainty!...Now, if we would set our trigger to be 0.3 or higher, and the deviation was 0.3 ( 0.4% forecast AND 0.7% actual), then everything is fine and pending orders should remain pending.

Thank You.

I will attach the news indicator to help you implement it to the Amazing ea.

P.S.: This might be the final key to perfect the system!

Let me know if you have any question. I truly believe that this change needs to be added in order to make this ea function correctly and most profitably!

Attachments

• AmazingEA_EveryDay_AnyHour_AnyMM_CloseAll_NEW.mq4
    51.7 KB · Views: 188
  • Forex TSD news reader 2.03 nmc.mq4
    26.6 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I have moved your post to a new thread as it looks like a major separate project rather than a modification of the original Amazing EA.

I cannot promise anything yet because this will require a lot of research and coding work and currently I am not even sure that I am interested in such EA. There are serious weak points here:

1. Building EA based on DLLs is not a good idea from the security point of view.
2. Such EA will be too dependent on external source (calendar), which is controlled neither by me nor by the potential user of the EA.

Here is what I currently think about it. On the other hand, such EA if done properly can be really useful sometimes.

amsteronline

Master Trader
Jul 11, 2012
Yes it would be. I believe that this is the missing function that could make news trading finally profitable and provide an extra source of income.

I have attached a more basic news indicator that works well.

Well, let me know if you can work on this, I'm really excited to see this work!

PS.: You might be able to avoid using DLLS if you can implement into the ea this url to get the news: http://www.forexfactory.com/ffcal_week_this.xml

Attachments

• FFCal.mq4
    49 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:

chief

Confirmed Tickmill Representative
Oct 27, 2014
bump up just happen I'm with similar EA, current test it performance.
VuqKI4o.jpg

feel free to tune and made the best setting, dont forget to set up the GMT brokers offset, at mine it set +3.
check the attachment for ea file, and bear in mind I'm not the creator so dont ask me to share mql4 version.

Attachments

• NewsTraderMatringale.v1.1.ex4
    90.2 KB · Views: 184

chief

Oct 27, 2014
narrowing the news only with the high impact one, and trade only with EURUSD.
last week result are on image below. I'll put a test during next NFP release couple hours ahead, and see how these ea works.
SvXiA6D.jpg

if there's anyone here ever willing to use these ea, better put a test with demo account, just for educational purpose I think.

chief

Oct 27, 2014
Nice looking EA. But, I went through the settings, I did not see a Stop Loss Option...

yeah the main attraction its capability to attach news schedule along with the candle direction at which candlestick the news gonna happen. since these are martingale sequence there's no stop loss order. and dont forget to set the gmt hour setting, at my tickmill platform I use +3 option.
after couple days tested, the result are sometimes at bad shape and cost more equity to hold. but I also had some idea comes up, how bout to put an SL option, and trailing step order for the exit.

alex de paula

Jun 15, 2017
[QUOTE = "chief, post: 83979, member: 32330"] bump up acaba de acontecer Estou com EA similar, teste atual desempenho.
VuqKI4o.jpg

Sinta-se livre para sintonizar e fazer a melhor configuração, não se esqueça de configurar o compensador de corretores do GMT, na minha, definiu +3.
Verifique o anexo para o arquivo ea, e tenha em mente que eu não sou o criador, então não me peça para compartilhar a versão mql4. [/ QUOTE]

Can you get me the code .mq4