My son does not like forex trading !

shl2412

Banned
May 22, 2014
Pakistan
I am forex trading last 3 years and i earn good money here......
I want my elder son 20 years old ,he do forex trading with me
but he does not like forex trading and he says it is not a business
it is a gambling and game of luck...............
What should i do ??:eek:

goodness

Trader
May 20, 2014
Trading forex is not by force, there are many people out there who sees forex as gambling and your son is one of them, make him see reasons why he should trade forex, make him understand that forex is not gambling but a normal business to do.

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
If your son doesnt like trading you can not make him trade forcefully. And i think 20 years is an early age to trade and take psychological pressure which trading involves. You should double your account every year and set examples for him so that he gets interested in forex trading and understands its a very well calculated business not gambling.

edoforex

Banned
Dec 16, 2013
honey moon
Perhaps, your son's interpretation, forex is gambling. You must show your success with forex, give him a lot of prove of WD from forex. perhaps he will like it...

angle13

Banned
Jun 17, 2013
how old is your son. you can give him a small fun. it can bring to him more knowledge. and in future he can become an investor.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
For one, you cannot force someone to trade..chances are they would not take the time to work out what Fx trading is all about or do the grunt work that is required. So as regards your son, would suggest that you accept his choice and just trade on your own..good luck.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I think you should let him to decided what to do. After all he can find enough information out there about forex trading and he can make his decision based on it.

toretton

Trader
Aug 9, 2014
Italy, Milano
let your son do what he want to. It is his life. For example my parents think about the Forex the same as ur son does as well as for my main occupation. They r not so happy with that but still they respects my choice so u need to do the same with ur son.

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
If he is not interested you should not compell him to join forex, remember he can become a good trader only if he is interested in it, otherwise he is going to loose it anyway.