My FTMO Challenge

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
FTMO, like most prop firms make money from the challenge fees. They expect over 90% of aspiring traders to fail. Unfortunately, the less than 10% that pass the challenge are frustrated by shutting down their funded accounts suddenly or manipulating their accounts against them. I will send proof from my ftmo account.
//-----

hey banky..... my experience with prop firms has been good..... even when i did not pass.....

yes it is for sure true that prop firms make money from challenge fees..... they also have expenses.....

yes it is for sure true that prop firms expect 90% to fail..... this seems standard across all regulated brokers as well.......

yes it is for sure true that prop firms have frustrated clients for various reasons....... this seems typical across all regulated brokers as well.......
//-----

this latest batch of prop firms has forced competition and much needed changes in the established prop firms like ftmo..... especially in the area of rules.....

and perhaps we should be fair and mention that customer cheating is rampant..... even to the extent that entire countrys have almost been banned......

by no means am i blind to the negatives on both sides of the fence...... however, for me, prop firms are a positive.......

wish we could all say the same.......h

banky29

Nov 2, 2023
//-----

hey banky..... my experience with prop firms has been good..... even when i did not pass.....

yes it is for sure true that prop firms make money from challenge fees..... they also have expenses.....

yes it is for sure true that prop firms expect 90% to fail..... this seems standard across all regulated brokers as well.......

yes it is for sure true that prop firms have frustrated clients for various reasons....... this seems typical across all regulated brokers as well.......
//-----

this latest batch of prop firms has forced competition and much needed changes in the established prop firms like ftmo..... especially in the area of rules.....

and perhaps we should be fair and mention that customer cheating is rampant..... even to the extent that entire countrys have almost been banned......

by no means am i blind to the negatives on both sides of the fence...... however, for me, prop firms are a positive.......

wish we could all say the same.......h
Hayseed, , prop firms are positive. But it does hurt when you've put in the effort and time to get funded,only to be disabled without no explanation. They remain the best thing that has happened to the retail trading community. All the best.

• 👍
Reactions: hayseed