My coworker has given someone $500 and so far he has made $50 in two weeks, is he getting scammed or it's real?

Profxtool

Sep 1, 2023

My coworker has given someone $500 and so far he has made $50 in two weeks, is he getting scammed or it's real?​

reyesisme

Trader
Nov 3, 2023
I need more information to say it for sure, but in case he is trading with that, even if that is not a scam, it is very risky trading and you should be very careful with that, your friend may end up losing all his funds. check for risk management on the web and you will get it, there is a channel called (fxglory ltd) and it has explained about it in the best way possible. a general idea of what I mean, and to make sure that it is not a scam, ask for the statement of the trades or a trade journal, a trade history, or anything that shows what he is doing to the funds and how he is reading, if he did not provide, be sure it is a scam.

• 👍
Reactions: elmiranovica

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Given how? Is it some kind of a company? If not, does the trader hold any license to manage other people's funds? To me, this looks like a scam, but it's impossible to tell for sure given the limited information you've provided.

Darius

Dec 18, 2023
If there are returns its definetly legit, but most important thing is dont reinvest profits once you break even.