Managed Accounts with 75% returns monthly... THIS IS NO HYPE

ocee87

Active Trader
Dec 9, 2009
Hello. My Name is Michael, i live in Lagos and what i do is quite Simple. I manage Forex Accounts. Yes it's true, there are a lot of blah blah blah's about forex, but what if for once someone is real? 75% is no Joke and i have proof of that. I make that amount for other peeps so why not you? If u have been scammed before give me one more chance. I AM ASKING YOU TO ASK FOR PROOF. It's either i send u the proof or u open a demo acct, send me the details and sit back, relax and monitor my performance for two weeks or better still arrange a meeting with me WHERE I CAN SHOW U THE PROOF FROM MY VERY OWN LAPTOP. I can go on and on.... ocee87@yahoo.com is my email. My phone nos is 0804SERIOUS ONES and on facebook my name is Michael Osy Eluwa.
i Trade only the Eur/USd and make up to 90 pips a day on it! You just have to see to believe it... Ciao

Hooya

Master Trader
Jul 14, 2009
would you demo trade for longer than 2 weeks. I am thinking at least 1 month or 2? Any particular brokers you like to use?

Hooya

Master Trader
Jul 14, 2009
will get back to you when I have opened a demo account for you. But how can I monitor the as they are just MT4 demo accounts? You would still have to send me the mt4 statements? Defeats the whole point of me opening a demo account?

Last edited:

ocee87

Active Trader
Dec 9, 2009
you can monitor it wherever you are, just log in normally, and u will see the running trades. no need for me to send u the statements...

Hooya

Master Trader
Jul 14, 2009
I have some questions already but thought what I could do is at the end of the trial send you some questions. You can email them back to me and I can do an article about it all.

ocee87

Active Trader
Dec 9, 2009
DetailedStatement8.htm

waynebye

Active Trader
Dec 28, 2009
Hi Michael, is this what you are saying for real?
Could you send me some statements please,
waynebye at live dot co dot za

Last edited:

ocee87

Active Trader
Dec 9, 2009
I have Stopped monitoring the demo Accounts. You can now request for a real Live trading statement...