MACD and volume increasing

lucacrebbe

Active Trader
Jun 26, 2017
Hello I would like to share with you some opinions about this trading strategy.

Is there a good probability of uptrend when MACD shows upside signals alongside with Volume?

How much is the odd that the trend will be an uptrend, if the the MACD and the Onbalance Volume would go up?

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
On-balance Volume in Forex can only be based on tick volume, which is a poor statistics to use in trading, so I would not trust a system, which relies on it, much.

Agree, there is no universal clearing centre or exchange you can't track volume so only price at your disposal which reflects decision based on information appeared in the PAST. That's why I take with caution any systems that try to recognize patterns or making predictions based on retrospective approach.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Hello I would like to share with you some opinions about this trading strategy.

Is there a good probability of uptrend when MACD shows upside signals alongside with Volume?

How much is the odd that the trend will be an uptrend, if the the MACD and the Onbalance Volume would go up?

No doubt, MACD is a very much useful tool to understand the value of supply and demand! I prefer to use the default sittings! Although, I don’t rely that much on the technical tools in my trading.