Looking for an english speaking forex blogger

blazej

Trader
May 9, 2013
Hi,

For a last 2 years, I've been working on a forex related website.
The website is finished (from technical point of view) and it's time to put some content in it.

The website needs to be in English. My English is better than basic, but unfortunately not good enough to write complex text. That is why I'm posting this message here.

The person I'm looking for doesn't need to be a forex expert, but you need to have some experience on forex blogging.
I'll provide you with a clear picture what the website does, then you will have to write an english content - so I'm not looking for a translator - you will have to write the content on your own - but I will go through it with you step by step.

What I can offer is:

- money straight away after the job is done or
- percentage share in business

If you are interested in it please feel free to contect with me - I'll provide you with the details.

Regards

Blazej

mscps

Trader
Aug 22, 2013
i want to do this job in forex blogging so plz ifyou want your better work add me at skpe: Muhammadarif211

Taymor

Trader
Nov 7, 2013
Hello,

If you are searching for a fluent English speaker who has also the basic knowledge about Forex, technical analysis, fundamentals and has good knowledge about various brokers, then you can contact me and I am at your service whenever needed.

Regards,
Taymor