Hiring a Part-Time Forex Video Blogger

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Part-Time Forex Video Blogger
  • Do you have experience in Forex market analysis?
  • Can you prepare short but informative videos based on your own technical analysis or on the current fundamental events in currency markets?
  • Are you interested in working for an established industry blog?
Good! We are looking to hire a part-time Forex video blogger for our team:
  • You will be uploading videos to our YouTube channel and posting them to our blog.
  • You will gain experience in preparing consistent analysis in form of video content and writing proper descriptions for it.
  • You will learn how to do it professionally.
Experience with the basics of video recording and uploading is required. Experience with WordPress is a plus but is not a requirement.

How to apply?
If you are interested, please contact us via feedback form, forum private message, or just post here. Please explain why you believe you would be a good fit for the position and provide relevant samples of your previous Forex analysis videos.

sharabela

Master Trader
Oct 19, 2016
Part-Time Forex Video Blogger
  • Do you have experience in Forex market analysis?
  • Can you prepare short but informative videos based on your own technical analysis or on the current fundamental events in currency markets?
  • Are you interested in working for an established industry blog?
Good! We are looking to hire a part-time Forex video blogger for our team:
  • You will be uploading videos to our YouTube channel and posting them to our blog.
  • You will gain experience in preparing consistent analysis in form of video content and writing proper descriptions for it.
  • You will learn how to do it professionally.
Experience with the basics of video recording and uploading is required. Experience with WordPress is a plus but is not a requirement.

How to apply?
If you are interested, please contact us via feedback form, forum private message, or just post here. Please explain why you believe you would be a good fit for the position and provide relevant samples of your previous Forex analysis videos.

I am interested in this. Would you please send me all the details? I have my own Youtube channel as well. I look forward to hearing from you soon.