Lmfx

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015
Actually some pairs are predictable with more trustful information. But I prefer sticking with majors.

The benefits of sticking with major pair is they are liquid most of the time but exotic pairs as compared to the major are also subject to low liquidity and may also have high spreads than the spreads offered on majors.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
major pairs have most the information regarding them widely available, in forex the more info you know (in and out) the easier it is to actually have a clearer view of the course of each market, thats why they are the popular ones and who doesnt trade eurusd?

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
Got a question, how did this broker accept US trader? I noticed some U.S reviews. It sounds strange because most brokers are not allowed to accept U.S traders.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
i think its one of a hand full of broker that are allowed to accept US traders and are not with in the scope of the law that disallow most off shore broker, its legal..

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
I think if U.S trader could trade, maybe international brokers based at EU could get a lot of money :D

pipedition

Trader
Nov 29, 2016
Just noticed 0.2 spread for EUR/USD as stated on the website but which account type get this spread? Anyone really experienced, please help.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
0.2 seems too low, I think only zero spread account could offer that spread. of course you would get commission in exchange.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
it did? im not sure, though the regular spread on eurusd are about 1.5-1.4 somewhere within that acceptable range.. i trade a premium account.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
1.4 and 1.5 is quite acceptable but not best, I think raw spread (< 1) could give you more chance in reaching TP level.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
its a give and take thing, i mean i guess the broker does need to make money as long as they dont go overboard then it should be acceptable and so far things seem smooth anyway

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
How long does it take for wire transfer withdrawals, fellows? I only use Skrill and it takes longer than usual. Need finding a new one.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
skrill is going through major adjustments, unless your country is with in the sepa nations then its fine i guess, for for others, since the implementation of international transfers (which requires the transfer done in euro) i guess its more complicated than usually, some of us resort to online exchangers for skrill cashouts.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
I was using Skrill for freelancer business and it applied 3,9% fee for a long time (2-3 years). I have ternimated it and opened another Skrill account to free me from that fee amount. SKrill is still my choice but not best so far.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
Yes, but only the past. 1 year so far I switched to Neteller and sometimes Skrill for online expense (no withdraw)

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
no issues with skrill, usually processed easy really, but I would like to see their own card actually i think that would be more convenient.

pipedition

Trader
Nov 29, 2016
What i assume is that he might be expecting from this broker to issue a prepaid card.. correct me if i am wrong?

Maybe but from what i Know, only a few brokers offering a prepaid card. But you can get one from payment processor as Skrill, Paypal, Payoneer.