Lmfx

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by inggo, Oct 12, 2015.

1. inggo

inggo Master Trader

hey guys how is everthing doing, seems people are busy with the holidays now a days :)happy holidays everyone

2. ambitionfx

ambitionfx Trader

Is this broker reliable? Please share your experience, I see earnforex only positive feedbacks.

3. inggo

inggo Master Trader

well if you are wondering if the broker is good and gets the job done then YES, its not scammy in anyway, best part i would say is the spread. i do have another small account with them.

4. ambitionfx

ambitionfx Trader

How's about deposit/withdraw? Is it fast, I never want to try a broker that hold my payment for week with any reason.

5. inggo

inggo Master Trader

well deposit is always fast with any broker, but seriously, the mode of withdrawal used is skrill so i always get it in 24 hours, if you plan to use bank wire then be wary it can take up to 3 week or 15 working day. so if you plan to use the service i sugest using skirll or other withdrawal options.

6. ambitionfx

ambitionfx Trader

Is this broker from U.S? I see it accepts U.S traders and an U.S toll-line on the site?

7. inggo

inggo Master Trader

Its an off shore broker that accepts US traders, they are one of few EU brokers that accepts traders from the states. :)

8. Tyler1

Tyler1 Newbie

How an EU broker can accept U.S based traders? And if we consider it's advantage, why only a few EU brokers can do it?

9. inggo

inggo Master Trader

well the situation varries in my opinion, depending on what sector of the US gov can dictate with regards to off shore businesses, simply put it, there are some that are cooperating or more like pressured by US demands to stop its traders from trading off shore, while others simply give a fair chance to everyone alike. and to beb honest i dont know much about it