Lmfx

LMFX

Trader
Nov 23, 2015
www.lmfx.com
does the crystal ball contest on going, like it has no expiration at all? thanks
Dear inggo,
The Crystal Ball Contest will be run regularly and weekly. Clients will submit the estimated rate for the coming Monday via their LMFXconnect account during the preceding week.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to ask us here or contact our Support Team. It will be a pleasure to assist you!

Jack72

Trader
Jan 11, 2016
United States
Hi guys,
I'm trading here for about 2 months. So far I can't complain about anything. For the US based traders like me the options are very limited. The only that I didn't like is that the maximum CC deposit transaction is $1500, so if you want to deposit a larger amount you have to do a few transactions, so maybe wire transfer is a better option.

LMFX

Trader
Nov 23, 2015
www.lmfx.com
Dear Jack,
Thanks for the positive comments. As of the limits on deposits made via Credit/Debit cards we are working on increasing them as you were most probably notified by one of our support members. Meanwhile for larger deposits I can confirm that using bank wire transfer is the better option. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

LMFX

Trader
Nov 23, 2015
www.lmfx.com
Dear Jack72,
We have no deadline for it, but if you email our customer support department requesting to be notified when we have more details and exact timing you can be personally notified. I believe that the company news section will be also updated with detailed information. I hope that answers your question.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
Hi guys,
I'm trading here for about 2 months. So far I can't complain about anything. For the US based traders like me the options are very limited. The only that I didn't like is that the maximum CC deposit transaction is $1500, so if you want to deposit a larger amount you have to do a few transactions, so maybe wire transfer is a better option.

Thanks for your info, I only use CC to deposit and it's normally < 1k so it went through without hassle.

Jack72

Trader
Jan 11, 2016
United States
Thanks for your info, I only use CC to deposit and it's normally < 1k so it went through without hassle.

I was using CC until now, but I figured that for larger deposits wire transfer is the better option. Sent my first wire transfer to LMFX today. I was told by Wells Fargo that it should take around 4-7 business days to get there.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
Yes, wire transfer could take several days to come in your account, it's reason I use CC.

Jack72

Trader
Jan 11, 2016
United States
Yes, wire transfer could take several days to come in your account, it's reason I use CC.

It's normal for a wire transfer to take a few days. Mine was credited on the 4th day by LMFX. I haven't done any wire transfer withdrawals so far, but I guess it would take the same amount of time.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
They have stated the processed time for each deposit method on the site and CC and e-wallet are the fastest solutions.

LMFX

Trader
Nov 23, 2015
www.lmfx.com
Hello everyone,
I'm writing in regards of one of my previous posts. The maximum deposit limit via Credit/Debit cards is increased to $2500 per transaction. Each client can make up to 4 transactions every 24 hours. If you have any questions feel free to contact us at any time.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
I think you can contact broker for deposit > 10k$ for special reason, ex you're trading with VIP account and need to fund more 10k$ for maintaining your positions.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
Skrill just add a surcharge (not sure it's for all or only my account) but I am considering switching to another payment method, anyone using Neteller? I really want to know its cost, hidden fee, processed days and would appreciate a lot if you are using both Skrill and Neteller.

RichardTrade

Trader
Mar 15, 2016
Hello everyone,
I'm writing in regards of one of my previous posts. The maximum deposit limit via Credit/Debit cards is increased to $2500 per transaction. Each client can make up to 4 transactions every 24 hours. If you have any questions feel free to contact us at any time.
What regulatory authority is your brokerage firm registered with, and in what country?I want to know also if you are attached to any bank or lending institution

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015
I like crystal ball contest coz it is weekly tournament and gives every trader a chance to win some extra cash every week.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
its a good contest, but i gotta say, im not good at actually guessing lol, but its a good change, looking forward and hopefully winnning next time :)

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015
I am also not very good at predictions but I guess crystal ball is a good thing to keep traders active..

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
Just predict, it doesn't cost anything. I consider it's reason to research history of a pair carefully.