LiteForex

chane12288

Trader
May 28, 2013
A beginner cannot get success suddenly.Thats why liteforex has designed specially for newbie named LITE account.I will explain later. First a beginner can practice by demo,after getting confident he can enter real market.Now come to the point which has been designed for newbie from liteforex.You can open a LITE account and deposit just only $1 and you can start your forex trading.There are many options to chose leverage . Highest leverage is 1:1000.You can chose any option. From my trading experience I can say I could’nt get any broker like liteforex ,where a client chose any option which he likes. So,liteforex is the best.

it's really good .

with new trader can be start with low fund in forex at liteforex.

to get more experience before invest a large funds

safitri

Banned
May 30, 2013
indonesia
Quickest way to be a trader....

it's really good .

with new trader can be start with low fund in forex at liteforex.

to get more experience before invest a large funds

If anyone here want to pass newbie status in forex trading or be beginner imediately,,,
There are simple ways:
- Don't learn about fundamental analysis
- Don't learn about technical analysis
- Learn to deposit & withdrawal
- Learn how to operate metatrader
- Learn operating EA & find best EA for you.
- Finish..

So, just use EA, its very simple and be smart trader in a minute...

evaa.soraya

Banned
May 15, 2013
indonesia
i***a id very ODD broker..!!!

I've read bad news from another forums. There is a broker (i***a) that do not allowing their clients to make withdraw if their first deposit was using LR...
Surely, that's odd broker....
Let's imagine,',,,,
Traders have deposit some fund on a broker.Then the broker is already received fund from changer/payment system. So, it's not problem if the broker allowing their clients choose another payment system in withdrawal.
But, why those broker do not allow to choose another payments system???
There are BIG QUESTION MARK on there????

We should thanks to lite forex. we can change our payments systems in making WD.......:)

safnur

Trader
May 18, 2013
liteforex think always for their client,thats why we can open account swap free.Because many muslims does not want swap account.

Last edited:

mr bean

Trader
May 13, 2013
present we can use visa card to deposit or local bank safely. liteforex always suply good service . i suggest this broker for trader !

mr bean

Trader
May 13, 2013
now we stop weekend . to be ready for new week with liteforex ! trade and take profit now ! good week everybody

safnur

Trader
May 18, 2013
Many brokers refused to return money because Liberty Reserve has been closed by authority. But all of clients whose are deposited by Liberty Reserve in liteforex can withdraw their money by Moneybookers and OKPay.There are no brokers to return money quickly like liteforex.So think once about liteforex.I think liteforex is the best for their world class client services.You can take their services.

mr bean

Trader
May 13, 2013
now all probelem was solve with liteforex . trader can be withdraw by skill, Okpay after LR. all activity usually . nownthey have "deposit insuareance " it make you fund safely woth liteforex.
do you wait anything ? now start trade with liteforex so that you will get big profit with it . if you have ability !

syai77

Active Trader
May 18, 2013
tuban
Right choice for be your broker..

now all probelem was solve with liteforex . trader can be withdraw by skill, Okpay after LR. all activity usually . nownthey have "deposit insuareance " it make you fund safely woth liteforex.
do you wait anything ? now start trade with liteforex so that you will get big profit with it . if you have ability !

I was not wrong to choose these broker...
I've hear that most of traders had shock about loosing their fund on ins** broker...
I think that is illegal policy...

very sorry for you guys...

mr bean

Trader
May 13, 2013
now liteforex have bigest contest in this year !!!

all trader can be join in it .

detail : liteforex.com

just take Mecedes Benz !!

angle13

Banned
Jun 17, 2013
hi all! in here did anybody join in new contest ofliteforex! i feel this is a big contest and anyone have chance . who can get prize !
the prize is very great
good luck toyou ! i joined in it !

ddeeen

Banned
May 12, 2013
indonesia-surabaya
hi all! in here did anybody join in new contest ofliteforex! i feel this is a big contest and anyone have chance . who can get prize !
the prize is very great
good luck toyou ! i joined in it !

I'm not joint on that contest guys..
My fund isn't enough..
I just enjoy my trade with my EA and I've named it "ddeeen_robo" :D
Got some dollar every days and consistence is more exciting than something else...

Success for all....

chane12288

Trader
May 28, 2013
nice weekend everybody. today is last trading day. i earned my target in this week 300$. i was very lucky. trading forex is a best choice of me.

the best for you friend. liteforex

nurfakih

Banned
May 21, 2013
sidoarjo_indonesia
nice weekend everybody. today is last trading day. i earned my target in this week 300$. i was very lucky. trading forex is a best choice of me.

the best for you friend. liteforex

Really good guys...
reaching target is very cool job. I've never reach the target because if we are use target as our goal. it can make us uncontrolled and frustated our trading....
So i can danger our mental and emotion while in trade..

Succes for all...

Succes too for lite forex ...

safnur

Trader
May 18, 2013
all traders like us feel comfort to trade with liteforex because of their flexible options of trading. They have world class client service.

angle13

Banned
Jun 17, 2013
hi all. i do not pro in forex market but i have some experience for newbier. before trade with real money .you should trade with demo account . after that you can trade with real money. start with small volume. after that you can trade with volum about 5%your balance. you can be success.
now i earn 200$ per week on balance 500$ during 6 months.

good luck for you . success in liteforex.

syai77

Active Trader
May 18, 2013
tuban
Hello anyone here...
Can you tell me what is the differences of NDD and STP account in lite forex???
and Is those trading accounts same as ECN??
Thanks...

hunter13

Trader
Jul 2, 2013
some time i do not have time to manager my position.
when i login my order has stop out . if liteforex can be have new service . warning low magin by mobile phone . i feel. it's good. it will help investor can deposit to keeping position.

success with liteforex !

safnur

Trader
May 18, 2013
I am trading with Liteforex since 2 years, Since 3 years i trade with many brokers among them Liteforex is the best i think.Liteforex is best because of their flexibility for trader. They give a huge opportunity of trading for beginners and professionals.