LiteForex

Shuvalov

Active Trader
Mar 20, 2010
Improved swaps for LiteForex’s clients

The LiteForex group informs its clients of changes that have been made to swap fees applicable to all currency pairs on any type of account. The updated swap fees correspond to real market conditions. Specially for its clients, LiteForex offers the most advantageous swap rates that will be available from January 21, 2013.

Shuvalov

Active Trader
Mar 20, 2010
Automatic recovery of a trading account through Client’s Profile

Regularly increasing the service quality, the LiteForex Company introduces a new option for its clients. Now you can restore your inactive trading account using your Client’s Profile.

If you haven’t been using your trading account for 3 months or longer, you account has been archived. Now you don’t have to contact the General customers’ inquiries department to restore the account. You can do that by yourself after logging in to your personal Profile.
This option enables you to instantly restore access to your old account and start trading immediately.

Every minute matters on the Forex market, so don’t miss the chance to make a profit. Restore your trading account right now!

Shuvalov

Active Trader
Mar 20, 2010
The first social networking service represented in the group of CFDs at LiteForex

The LiteForex Group has included a new contract for difference into the list of CFDs available in the trading platform – the contract for difference between the values of Facebook’s shares (#FB).

Facebook’s shares have been traded at the stock exchange since 2012. Facebook, Inc’s initial public offering was the largest of all IT companies, and the world’s third largest. Facebook is the world’s most popular social network, with over 500 million daily logins. The #FB instrument from LiteForex is your opportunity to profit from contracts for difference between the values of the shares of the world-known company.

fb_rlz.jpg

Shuvalov

Active Trader
Mar 20, 2010
Two types of account within one profile

A demo account can now be opened straight via your personal profile without having to register a new profile. To do so, you need to choose “DemoForex” in the “Open an account” section.
en1.jpg

Also, in this section you can open accounts that participate in demo contests: Index Master, LF Fighting, and Top10.
en2.jpg

Trading in a demo account, you don’t risk your money and you’re able to test trading strategies and new trading instruments or explore the possibilities of the trading terminal.

Shuvalov

Active Trader
Mar 20, 2010
WTI oil can be traded now

The LiteForex group offers its clients to trade a new instrument - West Texas Intermediate (WTI). This grade of oil is now available in the trading platform.

WTI is considered to be a touchstone in oil pricing as well as an indicator for the American economy. These factors provide unlimited profit-making opportunities for an investor when trading this instrument.

Oil is the world’s most liquid and sought-for instrument among commodities. For LiteForex’s clients the commodities market is now represented with 2 grades of oil - West Texas Intermediate and Brent.

Shuvalov

Active Trader
Mar 20, 2010
show_file.php

Dear Clients,
LiteForex launches the “Fees reimbursement” promotion!
The LiteForex Company is reimbursing payment system fees from today till the end of April! You will get the entire amount you have deposited into your account!
We take care of you and refund all fees of payment systems.

Best Regards,
LiteForex ompanies’ Group.

Last edited:

Shuvalov

Active Trader
Mar 20, 2010
Dear Clients, LiteForex Group of Companies presents new promotion - Non-Stop Bonus!
ns.png
You will receive a bonus of 30% of each deposit in case you deposit more than $100 in your trading account in the first 24 hours following its opening.

A bonus of 15% will be paid into the account for next deposits over $100.

samuel_p80

Banned
May 10, 2013
Dear Clients, LiteForex Group of Companies presents new promotion - Non-Stop Bonus!
ns.png
You will receive a bonus of 30% of each deposit in case you deposit more than $100 in your trading account in the first 24 hours following its opening.

A bonus of 15% will be paid into the account for next deposits over $100.

Bonus 30%?!? :rolleyes:
I thinks it's more than enough, it can help our margin in trade...
Good broker,,,,
Great Success for Lite Forex....

ddeeen

Banned
May 12, 2013
indonesia-surabaya
Let's make huge deposit..

Bonus 30%?!? :rolleyes:
I thinks it's more than enough, it can help our margin in trade...
Good broker,,,,
Great Success for Lite Forex....

absolutely yes,, it can help your margin..
But let's try to make huge deposit, you will get Huge PIPS too...
So, your first profit can make you got addiction..... :D

samuel_p80

Banned
May 10, 2013
Bonus can be traded

Liteforex bonus program up tu 40 % right ? can i trade with this bonus. can i lose it ?

Actually you can use it guys.....

Let's look at on your account's fund, then trade it in small lot first...
You will learn from that...

I can say this because i've account in liteforex..
so, Lets Rock The Lite Chart...!!

syai77

Active Trader
May 18, 2013
tuban
Let's join in demo contest guys...

Hello...
Newbie trying to learn forex here..
anyone here join Demo Contest in liteforex??

This contest make so curious...
I hope be the winner...:D

faryfx

Trader
May 20, 2013
Actually you can use it guys.....

Let's look at on your account's fund, then trade it in small lot first...
You will learn from that...

I can say this because i've account in liteforex..
so, Lets Rock The Lite Chart...!!

oh. it's true . me too

nurfakih

Banned
May 21, 2013
sidoarjo_indonesia
What do think about amazing EA??

Hello...., I've found EA in this forum. Its name was "amazing EA"...

Have anyone here tried this EA on lite forex???

I'm a beginner trader, i like so much trade in scalping mode.
Lite is best choice coz they let us to trade in scalping mode and even hedging...

dalat

Trader
May 21, 2013
hi all ! i agree with nurfakih forex maket can be bring big profit on you captain. you can trade with low funds. i belive you will like this market. everything is very fast. you need change youself to adopt market !

heibai007

Trader
May 24, 2013
Hmmm...,, You will never know if you never try it. So, let's join and make money here...

I've join for 8 month. So far, it make me exciting to trade here...

You just traded eight months? I have been trading for three years, I was a Chinese trader, a stable trading with liteforex

safnur

Trader
May 18, 2013
A beginner cannot get success suddenly.Thats why liteforex has designed specially for newbie named LITE account.I will explain later. First a beginner can practice by demo,after getting confident he can enter real market.Now come to the point which has been designed for newbie from liteforex.You can open a LITE account and deposit just only $1 and you can start your forex trading.There are many options to chose leverage . Highest leverage is 1:1000.You can chose any option. From my trading experience I can say I could’nt get any broker like liteforex ,where a client chose any option which he likes. So,liteforex is the best.