Learning or just practicing?

Dwight Dickham

Master Trader
Oct 29, 2014
Learning or practicing is pretty much the same thing and demo account is where you might say it’s given all this. At the moment I am not working on demo account because it is all too boring and I believe that when we are not interested all that much the chances of increase our success or learning is very low.

I trade with OctaFX broker where they got outstanding facilities which includes the great Champion demo contest with having 500 dollars prize on the online and it’s such a thrilling competition which makes our skill shine to the maximum if we are to win it, but even if you don’t win still the experience is almost certain to add to the advantage you will have.

Shiek

Master Trader
Sep 11, 2014
You are definitely correct, it’s no longer enough to just have demo account because that’s too boring and takes too much time, I believe now days people don’t have so much time to spend, so that’s why not many use demo account all that much. I am pretty similar using Nova FX broker, I use their 200 USD free bonus instead of demo and because of that I have learned so much and it gives me incredible opportunity to make solid income!

Paul Sheahan

Master Trader
Feb 12, 2015
Practicing will never really bring learning, it’s important that we learn things first properly and only after that we will be able to practice or execute that learning. I have done all my education from Baby Pips, it’s just awesome and really helps me a lot due to having it with complete details.

Plus I have got excellent place on Champion demo contest with having 1000 dollar prize to be won and it’s provided by OctaFX broker, so whatever I learned from Baby Pips, I am able to execute that all very easily here and advantage here is that I am able to win such mighty prize if things go right and even if it does not work well then also I am able to get a lot of benefits here.