larger timeframes is better than lower timeframes

mumuy

Active Trader
May 3, 2013
The lower you go down in your timeframes, the messier the price action becomes. The lowest timeframes like the minute or second charts contain the most “noise”, or random unpredictable market movements.

I also believe that we have to applying longer-term plan it's more easy to use especially because of what it contains of many reasons which making our trading experiment much more stable and safety especially because of its basically count on traded the lowest possible lot size which can positively reflects on our free margin liquidity by increasing it and as we knows it's our friend and also could be our enemy in case of we are decreasing its value so in another word we have to avoid trading on any frame time charts less than the 30 minutes.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I disagree with you mumuy. It depends on the trader and strategy they trade. The timeframe has nothing to do with a trader being able to earn from trading or not.

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
Yes, conclusively, charts are tailored to suit different trading strategies. Scalpers for example, use shorter time frame often because they don't open trades for longer duration. While news and long term traders use longer time frame charts. Does this answer your question?

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Yes, conclusively, charts are tailored to suit different trading strategies. Scalpers for example, use shorter time frame often because they don't open trades for longer duration. While news and long term traders use longer time frame charts. Does this answer your question?

He did not ask a question, he made a statement.

mumuy

Active Trader
May 3, 2013
time frames are made to tailor fit each trader, since there are different kinds of traders. And it depends on the lot size involved.

bablogfx

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Oct 24, 2013
Different timeframes is the sames as different lifestyles. Somebody feel comfortable only when he live in his own lifestyle. The same things occur in forex. For example I prefer scalping to position trading. It is the style where I am successful and I can't get accustomed to longer timeframes.