no lag , no idle

overal ok

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-05-23 at 11.09.15 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-05-23 at 11.09.15 AM.png
    313.9 KB · Views: 1

Mohamed Ehsan

May 25, 2018
I have received 30$ Ramadan bonus , everything is going well , justforex is great broker
spread very tight , execution is very fast , I will apply for profit withdrawal from the bonus account N 173168 .
thank you just forex and good luck

AANG SUDARMAN

May 25, 2018
Saya sangat senang sekali dan tidak bisa berkata apa2 tentang program yang sangat dasyat ini
kenapa begitu karena saya di beri kesempatan no deposit bonus $30 dan alhamdulilah saya bisa membuat ke untungan
dengan treding di justforex spreed kecil exsekusi cepat dan castamer support nya sangat baik dan ramah selalu membantu
terima kasih justforex semoga semakin jaya

May 28, 2018
Trimakasih justforex untuk bonus ramadhannya, dengan akun standar spread yang kecil, eksekusi cepat tidak ada requote.....sangat bagus untuk trader, Salam Profit

Ahmedafifi

Trader
May 30, 2018
My account is 177019 with just forex
I recieved 30$bonus and after i uploaded my papers before 24hours finish my account fully verified spread is very tight
Execution is very fast
Chat of the company is always 24hours online
They answer quickly
I hope good luck for this company
And i advice anyone to work and deposit in justforex i think it will be one of the best this year
And good luck again
Thankx justforex

ilqar200

Trader
Sep 24, 2016
hello. My name is Ilqar Sadiqov. I received 30 no deposit bonus from Justforex . I completely traded bonus . my account number 175473. Thanks to Justforex.

star55555

May 30, 2018
i recived 30$ramadan bouns everything is going well speard is very low and support is very good my account number 175663
thanks to justforex

harmadi71

Trader
Jun 5, 2018
Saya baru belajar trading dan Alhamdulillah justforex menyediakan program ramadhan dengan bonus 30$di akun standar welcome walaupun jumlah lot sangat besar dengan ketersediaan lit yg Bsa dimainkan semoga bisa terpenuhi karna ini jga bagian dri belajar ketepatan analisa trims JF

Terima kasih JustForex, saya mendapat bonus RAMADHA $ 30
Nomer akun saya 175355

Archanl

Trader
Jun 5, 2018
More than a year studying the forex market, I faced the task of choosing a really reliable broker who would give me access to analytics, additional training courses for forex, as well as access to trading not only in currency but also in shares. Among the many brokers with whom I had to work, very often there was not even a competent support service, the bonuses of these brokers were very mediocre and often the terms of withdrawal of these bonuses were unreal and were canceled for unknown reasons.
At one point I came across the broker "Justforex", I immediately liked the design of the site, everything was convenient and intuitive, and I immediately saw that this is just the broker who provides access to quality analytics and very good training courses, which were very useful and, of course, access to trade in sets of currencies and stocks. Registration did not take much time, and the support service very quickly answered all the questions that interested me about the work of this broker.
If we talk about the trading terminal of the broker "Justforex", then they use Metatrader 4, which made me very happy, as this is the most advanced trading terminal, there are no slips or delays in the execution of orders. Spreads are one of the most competitive.
In conclusion, I would like to note that everyone would recommend the broker Justforex for work, as it provides the best conditions for trading in the forex market. A wide range of trading accounts suitable for everyone, competitive spreads, very profitable bonuses with which there are no problems, and most importantly, is a very prompt and competent support service that will help you solve any issue or problem.

puji1987

May 31, 2018
Dear forum users!

I am glad to inform you that trading with JustForex has become even more comfortable!
JustForex team is constantly working on the improvements and wants to make your work on the Forex market as comfortable as it can possibly be.
Now you have an opportunity to trade everywhere with JustForex MetaTrader 4 for mobile (Android, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad Pocket PCs (PDA) with Windows Mobile OS, smartphones under MS Windows Mobile). Time is money. Do not loose any minute, trade any time and every moment.

Just visit this page, learn more and see you soon among the most profitable traders. :)
terima kasih buat justforex atas promosi bonus tanpa deposit ramadhan...dengan eksekusi yang super cepat dan spread yang bersaing saya bangga menjadi bagian justforex...maju terus untuk menjadi broker pilihan trader dunia...terima kasih justforex

May 30, 2018
I am happy and proud of the Ramadhan bonus promotion program from JustForex, so that I can manage the $ 30 bonus without deposit at this JustForex broker, I finally managed to earn 100% more profit in 2 weeks. Thank you JustForex for your promotional bonus, our suggestion, if you can do any more monthly promo like this.
Hopefully JustForex is more successful forever.

Greetings Profit,
md yasmezan

Jun 8, 2018
Justforex is an an exceelent Company, i traded with it and found that it has a low spread, flexibility and high Speed in Execution orders
i recommended for every trader to trade with Justforex Company.

JustForex

Master Trader
Oct 10, 2013
Get your Lucky Ticket from JustForex

Dear forumers,

We are launching the Lucky Ticket Lottery for you! Starting from June 12, register as a participant of the lottery and start trading. Get your lucky ticket for each 5 lots of the trading volume you've made and take part in the drawing of the money prizes. Hurry up to strike gold!

All the conditions of the lottery are described here.

We wish you good luck!

Best regards,
JustForex team

Lindani Nzima

Jan 22, 2021
I have been trading with just forex for just a month using their 30 USD no deposit bonus and I was able to double the account without any difficulty. Just forex is a very good broker with no problems, I love their spread it's the best. I feel just forex is one of the best brokers and I will continue to use because of their proffesionalism and wonderful service. In my account1104860 just forex proved they value their clients.