Is every one can do forex trading?

Akriti

Confirmed IFC Markets Representative
Jul 23, 2013
India
As much you discuss different topics in forums... as more information you will get... ! try different forums... regarding youtube videos.. I totally agree.. there are useful videos.. so.. you may try.. all needs some time... and patience.. it is not a one day task.. you need to get involved... do not forget to practice.. I mean not only demo.. just use your knowledge in reality: you may invest low amount of money.. and start trading.. with low volumes... knowledge is not enough.. !

fx showkat

Trader
Nov 5, 2013
forex is a business. you have quality to maintain your business.before starting you have make yourself fit for this journey.for your journey, you need more practice read many journals.after that you can trade successfully but itz true itz open for everyone

reaneyts

Trader
Nov 28, 2013
forexreviewjournal.com
I definitely like the idea of this thread.
Because Forex and trading is successful to many, people tend to believe that it is easy and everyone should or can do it fast enough to profit quickly.
There should be a guidelines on who can do this and what are the proper requirement aside from the idea of just learning it.

miles

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Forex is meant for everyone, It's online business in which anyone could hit Irrespective of where you from does not matter at all. In fact, It's a worldwide business which can be traded by anyone.

miles

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Forex trading is a worldwide online business trading in which anyone can trade and make money out of it, It's not for professionals nor for people with sense of human alone but it is for everyone and anyone can do forex, even for living and as a profession or skill.

lee.belisar

Confirmed Gdmfx Representative
Nov 7, 2013
Manila, Philippines
goo.gl
How can an aspiring trader learn forex?What forex sites who teaches forex knowledge are good for forex newbies?

There are a number of sites that you can visit if you want to learn more about Forex trading. These include Babypips, Hermes Academy School of Forex and a lot more. Just Google it and you can find a lot of online resources that will help you in all your trading needs.

commerce

Trader
Jan 6, 2014
Of course anyone can become a forex trader. Anyone can go to a supermarkert. Anyone can win the lottery. Put some money in the slot machine & spin those wheels.

lowe

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 28, 2014
forex is for all people like student,techer mom and dad anyone work in forex and from anywhere.But forex is not as easy learning forex is very important so that in future we can make profit by trading.Forex is basically online trading business

Yes, all can do forex, when they are determined to do it. With the proper knowledge and the right effort input, all can succeed in forex.

lee.belisar

Confirmed Gdmfx Representative
Nov 7, 2013
Manila, Philippines
goo.gl
forex is for all people like student,techer mom and dad anyone work in forex and from anywhere.But forex is not as easy learning forex is very important so that in future we can make profit by trading.Forex is basically online trading business

I think, anyone can trade foreign currency. It does not matter if you are professional or not. And the factors such as the race, religion, nationality and the likes are not big issues as long as you want to do Forex trading and you have the funds to open and sign up a trading account with broker of your choice.

sharonblay

Trader
Mar 7, 2014
Forex is the largest online business, so Forex is a business for everyone so that everyone can trade Forex, by learning how to trade, then they can figure out which ones are good and which are not good, other than that they could try to trade in a demo so people who do not know how to trade, will be able to trade.

Aby123

Active Trader
Mar 17, 2014
Definitely! and when talking about business it takes time and enough knowledge to work things out.

I understand that fx trading is not a game and much more not a gambling. Forex trading requires attitude, skill and knowledge which some doesn't have. Therefore, not everyone can do fx trading. That is my opinion only.

praise

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Forex is for all people that learn how to trade. Not for the people who don't know at all about trading and gambling away his money in Forex.
Forex trading is for people who know how to trade. Forex is not for any person who wants to trade but for those who have understanding about forex. Many people think forex trade is one of the easiest way of making money, yes it is, but on the other way round, if you do not know how to trade forex, you will run at loss in away you may not recover. So for one to go into trading in forex, the person at least should have knowledge about trading. Mind you not knowledge in every trade but special knowledge about forex to avoid "had I know" at the end of the day.

Kate

Trader
Apr 10, 2014
Ukraine
Even little girls like me can trade fx.:rolleyes:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Я.jpg
    Я.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 19

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
Yes everyone can do forex trading. Though some countries have restrictions on it and some countries have restriction of outward international remittance to forex brokers. But those are very limited in numbers. Wish you all the luck

nalu

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Sep 3, 2014
Anybody can trade forex but not everyone can be able to cope and be comfortable trading forex. Forex is very risky and its only those who are willing to take the risk that can be able to succeed.