Is every one can do forex trading?

jdallas156

Trader
Jan 3, 2013
Dhaka
forex is for all people like student,techer mom and dad anyone work in forex and from anywhere.But forex is not as easy learning forex is very important so that in future we can make profit by trading.Forex is basically online trading business

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Yes, anyone from any walk of life can trade in Fx, that's one of the few things that sets FX apart from all other fields. And yes, making money by trading is not as easy as some of the sales page hype would have you believe - you have to really work at it.
So, if put in some grunt work, you should be able to trade successfully.

capsmart

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2012
Kos island, Greece
Well I will put differently. Yes everyone could trade forex but it is not a business for everyone. Forex requires knowledge to be successful. Is not like playing lotto or a slot machine that is really for everyone. I compare it to gambling because a lot of people see it like this. They put 1000 at risk and want to make 1.000.000. Unfortunately it is not going to work.

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Yes, anyone from any walk of life can trade in Fx, that's one of the few things that sets FX apart from all other fields. And yes, making money by trading is not as easy as some of the sales page hype would have you believe - you have to really work at it.
So, if put in some grunt work, you should be able to trade successfully.

Very well written.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Thanks mate, glad you appreciate it and yes, wish the newbies would spend some time doing the work. And yakking about fx and newbies, just started thinking if the copy trading phenomenon seems to be spreading since more and more brokerages have started to offer similar apps..

Maria08

Banned
Oct 23, 2012
Yes dear you are right forex trading business for every one and do any where as we know forex trading is a very risky work we need to first learn and understand the forex trading rules and techniques then we will be able to success in such a good earning market. The big advantage of forex trading is that we can do any time day and night Because forex market is open 24 hrs...

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Thanks mate, glad you appreciate it and yes, wish the newbies would spend some time doing the work. And yakking about fx and newbies, just started thinking if the copy trading phenomenon seems to be spreading since more and more brokerages have started to offer similar apps..

Yes, I know what you mean. Social trading has been on the rise. I think it is not worth all the hype and if traders do not wish to trade themselves they should go with PAMM accounts. On the other hand I guess social trading is well received by newbies as they can follow their favorite trader and put it on cruise control. Takes the fun out of if for seasoned traders, but I understand the benefits of it.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Yeah, can understand why its the favorite option with the newbies..and yeah, it certainly takes the fun out of it..
On Copy trading, wonder if this option extends to other markets, metals, futures etc?

krecex

Trader
Oct 8, 2012
Forex is for all people that learn how to trade. Not for the people who don't know at all about trading and gambling away his money in Forex.

Sep 19, 2012
Cyprus
www.infinmarkets.com
Yes of course everyone can, the matter is that how well he can do it. Forex trading is available for everyone and in everywhere. Many people say that for trading in Forex market you do not need to have a special profession. But it is my personal opinion that for people who have ecnomic education Forex trading is easier and profits are gained more frequently.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Yes and no, to the last reply.
Once upon a time, a newbie did post about his er, financial background and yet managed to wipe out his $$$$$ account in under a week. He came back to the forum and complained about how 99% of all brokers are scam brokers et al. And asked for help/ advice.
One canny trader offered to help on payment, the newbie sent in a 10000$ and he is still waiting for the resource info and analysis to be forwarded via regular mail.
Note: The story, though fake, is reason enough why knowledge alone will not be enough, application is required. No matter what your background is, if you do not apply the knowledge..
Sorry, couldn't resist the maxim..

okon2much

Banned
Mar 9, 2013
Forex is a worldwide business anyone who is in the right frame of mind can do it. However, it is not a lazy man's job, neither is it a quick rich scheme. Forex requires knowledge and hardwork. You must be ready to stress you bran and your fingers.

Jira

Trader
Feb 18, 2013
yes off course i enjoy it very much and it doesn,t matter who are you.In
forex the important thing it you have knowledge skill,ability about forex.forex is easy to understand it is not just about making prediction.
i think every one do forex trading if he start work in trading in a demo account , then demo account gives you a lot of knowledge and experience about trading and through this you have earn a lot of profit so i think every member can do work in trading

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
I would go with the demo account option, and remember when sorting the brokers, do the research..some brokers offer wide spreads which is not a good idea..so check out the broker, find out more about their accounts, read the customer reviews, etc. Good luck!

Master Forex IB

Active Trader
May 23, 2013
I had no financial education ,I am working in forex market. forex is for every one. with some efforts we can easily do it.More is on our hard work, and ability how quickly and efficiently we deal with this market.good guidence is available oninternet if some one starts from basics of forex.People from all fields are good trader in forex market.

Aug 22, 2013
Yes anyone can enter in trading the only condition is that one must have interest in forex first of all and really want to earn profit from forex trading secondly one must need to be work hard and great dedication.

rrayne20009

Trader
Sep 13, 2013
How can an aspiring trader learn forex?What forex sites who teaches forex knowledge are good for forex newbies?

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Would suggest babypips, Forex factory and of course, you can always go to youtube to check out a few beginner clips.