Invest your money in a PAMM account. Get 100% to 400% per year.

SilverSurfer

Trader
Aug 13, 2011
The Forex market has seen a recent surge in popularity among investors, in great part due to its high potential yields. However, like other markets, investing in Forex involves many risks. For beginners, with their lack of experience managing risk and controlling their emotions, the Forex market can be overwhelming. And besides, most of us don't have the free time to carefully analyze the markets every day or to acquire the experience and knowledge needed to make currency trading profitable. For a long time there was little the average inexperienced investor could do; short on experience and pressed for time. There was always the opportunity to put your money under the management of a professional Forex trader, but investors always faced risks. First, the professional trader might not be as good as he said he was, and fail to live up to his promises of high returns. Then there were the "non-trading risks." The possibility always existed that your "professional investor" was not a professional investor at all; that he would simply take your money and run.

Alpari has developed the PAMM Account, a tool designed to protect novice investors from trading and non-trading risks on the Forex market.

I present to you a PAMM account SilverSurfer 203 379 (ChaosAutoTrade)

Trading Strategy ChaosAutoTrade was developed about three years. During this time, was trading on real accounts from several brokers, the major currency pairs have been tested, used a variety of settings, always make corrections. To date, the strategy is fully formed and applied in a PAMM account from 1st May 2011.
- Currency - EUR / USD
- The period of trade - daily chart
- Fully automated trading. Advisor I wrote myself
- Use only one trading strategy (TS), it allows to monitor
- Fixed maximum stop-loss. The maximum loss on the transaction 10% of the deposit.
- Statistically, the maximum number of consecutive losses - 2.
- Maximum drawdown is 30%. Average - 10%.
- The probability of winning trades 92 - 95%.
- Projected yield - 100 - 400% per annum.
- Distribution of profits: according to the amount of investment from 25 to 50%
- Minimum investment of $ 10

I'm from Moldova. I am 34 years old. I have university education in economic. I work in the forex market since 2005.

When you register to alpari, can use the code 1203844 Partner.

I am glad to answer your questions and suggestions by PM

email: chaosautotrade@gmail.com

Sincerely, Iurii