Interest in Wallet app

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
Hi. Can somebody tell me is there an interest pay to me when i have some bitcoins (in example) into Coinbase’s app called Wallet?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
There is no interest yield in wallet apps, but you can still earn interest with your spare cryptocurrency funds. You can invest your cryptocurrencies in margin funding on exchanges that support it, for example Bitfinex and Poliniex. Of course, there are risks with that - exchange getting hacked, exchange going scam, or exchange's margin fail-safe mechanism not working correctly.

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
There is no interest yield in wallet apps, but you can still earn interest with your spare cryptocurrency funds. You can invest your cryptocurrencies in margin funding on exchanges that support it, for example Bitfinex and Poliniex. Of course, there are risks with that - exchange getting hacked, exchange going scam, or exchange's margin fail-safe mechanism not working correctly.

Thanks. I`ll check this opportunity.

37riched

Active Trader
Dec 26, 2018
I would love to know when there will be a possibility to put that bitcoins into some fixed deposit like in the banks. Do you know any real banks which offers such possibilites. Bitcoin and other cryptos are way too big time on market and still nothing from officials.

• 👍
Reactions: momo3HC

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
I would love to know when there will be a possibility to put that bitcoins into some fixed deposit like in the banks. Do you know any real banks which offers such possibilites. Bitcoin and other cryptos are way too big time on market and still nothing from officials.
That`s good and interesting question but i`m afraid that`s not possible cuz of the crypto market volatility yet.