Indices section

My main trading is indices 90 % of it , it is far easier to make money trading indices than forex. It would be a good idea to have a section on indices. Most brokers have indices .

The indices trend regularly, 5 to 15 % very few months , it easier when they move.Most forex set ups get killed by banks doing their transactions to fulfill order books.By the time the retail traders get in , it is too late to make much.

In the charts below you can see more opportunities to make money on indices , usd jpy has only moved 3 % in months.

Last edited:
  • 👍
Reactions: Glastonburyk and jagg

but the indices section is in the forex section , there is also no psychology section.Psychology is 80 % of trading success.The systems, indicators , methods are useless unless the the thing above the neck is in wired to trade successfully.

The great turtle trader failed because of psychology, something industry marketers debunk.One of the most famous long-term trend traders of all time is Richard Dennis. Like me, he believes the emotional and psychological factors are more important

Just take a look at the turtles run by Richard Dennis and Bill Eckhardt. A group of traders was taught the exact same system, with the same exact risk management guidelines and principles. Some were very successful, while others floundered.The difference? Trading psychology.

http://tradingpsychology1.blogspot.com/2017/10/best-psychology-threads-youtube-videos.html

99 % of traders will actually lose money due to their mindsets, this because all our trading is done by subconscious mind.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
but the indices section is in the forex section , there is also no psychology section.Psychology is 80 % of trading success.The systems, indicators , methods are useless unless the the thing above the neck is in wired to trade successfully.

That should not be a problem - the section can still be used to discuss trading in any indices.

I don't think there should be a separate psychology section. Traders can discuss psychological side of trading in the following subforums:
Basically, everything that does not have its own section can go to General Discussions subforum if it is somehow related to trading.

I think it is better for brokers and site sponsors, because the sites that have psychology sections , they have to employ big rebuttal/debunking teams to debunk trading psychology.

None of the forex forums have psychology sections.

Glastonburyk

Trader
Feb 3, 2019
My main trading is indices 90 % of it , it is far easier to make money trading indices than forex. It would be a good idea to have a section on indices. Most brokers have indices .

The indices trend regularly, 5 to 15 % very few months , it easier when they move.Most forex set ups get killed by banks doing their transactions to fulfill order books.By the time the retail traders get in , it is too late to make much.

In the charts below you can see more opportunities to make money on indices , usd jpy has only moved 3 % in months.
Statistically I think you can do better with i divorces especially buying