Improved Strategy - much easier - more reliable and everything

Crash101

Trader
Jul 25, 2021
Hi Guys,

I post up here when I have made a significant advance in my trading. I have now 4 different types of vwap trade and in the last two days have made over 12% very easily. Its a novel take on the VWAP, really robust and it rocks.

I have solid risk management, my types of VWAP trade have increased and I am becoming much more profitable as well. It has taken a fresh outlook on the VWAP and this has significantly advanced what I am doing.

If you are a struggling trader, which is lacking good risk management, lack a very robust strategy, and lack tools to make your life easier, prehaps I can help you. I dont do this for free however. I am confident enough to say if you dont get it, I will give you your money back. I think you will be happy, this will shorten your journey to becoming profiable, and give you the ability to pass any prop firm challenge and get some real money behind you. This is the last programme you will ever ever need!!! No more hunting around for strategies, this is solid!!! You dont need anything else.

I dont trade anything else and you can benefit from this too. I am massively logical and honest!!.

Come and say hi, either here or on discord.

crashcoursetrading#8128
crashcoursetrading@hotmail.com

It is truly awesome. Takes practice and you will be rocking and rolling!.
(Its quite sad that most people will see this as another scam! It really isnt - come and see for yourself - get in touch!)