Crash Course Trading Programme

Crash101

Trader
Jul 25, 2021
Hi everyone,

I have made progress with Crash Course Trading. Everything is improving. Found a great addition to the existing methodologies. It is so good that I am going to start a 100 trade sequence incorporating two FTMO 140,000 GBP challenges and steady building of capital. So far in 3 days we are looking at 15%. Some may think this is not great and if this is you well sorry this programme I have is not for you.

The whole point of Crash Course Trading is to give you some tools that enable you to take a trade successfully without too much stress. Psychology and Risk management are key elements. There are a couple of rules I have for teaching you. These are very logical.

1. If you do not wish to journal, I will not want to teach you as Trading is all about Performance. I have a journal for you and you will fill it out.
2. You have to turn up to learn this difficult skill. If you do not put the work in you will never ever get there. It is not optional.
3. If you do not want to backtest these strategies, this programme is not for you.
4. Payment is required. There is no fixed fee. The fee is decided by you as for me its not about the amount of money you have to pay, the question is how much money is necessary for you to pay to motivate you to do the work. For example, I have someone paying £500 per calendar month, however he has yet to turn up. You might think that is great but for me as a teacher, its lousy as all you want is your students to be successful. This seems to be a major stumbling block in this industry. Everyone thinks its about a shiny object or indicator. What I have for you, you will quickly realise that your problems are being caused by you and this is what we need to put the most effort into.

5, Finally, the last condition is that you will do what I say and how I want you to do it. This is another no optional condition. If you want come along and through 38 SMA onto your charts and not do what I want to do but learn the strategy, this is not for you. I have something that works remarkably well. If you practice you will be wealthy beyond your dreams. I can not tell you how long it is going to take because it is dependant on you and how much work you put in.

For me being a mentor coach, it is very frustrating. Please if you are interested come with a open book and I think in a very short time you will be surprised in how good the things I have for you. Its not the normal retail trading skills that everyone teaches, but skills that no one is teaching. We incorporate the VWAP and elements of supply and demand and order flow. This works well and you can make a very nice consistent profit with the right mindset and approach.

If this is interesting for you send me a message here or on discord crashcoursetrading#8128. I have testimonials, trade examples, and results for you all to see.

Have a lovey day and PS, only come along with an open mind and who wants to learn. The things I have for you will make you financially independent and at the very least a bit of support for this 100 day trading run I will be doing would be fantastic.

The long term goal for Crashcourse Trading is to be able to make a supplemental income so that these monies can be used for good things such as charity work and people that really need money. I dont need your money, however unfortunately you need to donate your money so that it provides a reason for you to do the work.

Hopefully see you around. If not oh well. If ever there was a golden goose, I have one sitting in my garden, do you want an egg or two? Come and say hi and I can explain.