advice to learn trading forex

Discussion in 'Newbie Questions' started by kribis, Apr 27, 2018.

1. kribis

kribis Newbie

hello
    im new here and also new on forex trading
    iwant to do my first step its to learn trading forex
    so guys pleas recommend me best courses and the best youtube chanel that i can learn from and ebooks
    comment with your best courses+youtube +ebooks to learn from
    thankss

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
  2. Rayford Adam

Rayford Adam Trader

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
    profitwithpips likes this.
  3. Enivid

Enivid Administrator Staff Member

Mauk likes this.
  4. Rayford Adam

Rayford Adam Trader

5. profitwithpips

profitwithpips Trader

yes I agree with the above replies...surround yourself with anything Fx until you understand the language read blogs, and literature forex related I'd start with currency trading for Dummies, babypips.com is a great resource as well. akil stokes on Youtube is pretty good. also check you forex podcasts. Good luck this is a very rewarding business.

Helloyees likes this.
  6. Thanks for the links above! It is really helpful for me!

7. Mauk

Mauk Trader

Kribis, have you actually started to applying what you studied on various forums. Lot of people just take some notes and simply do not take any actions after that. So like full year passed and I want to know how things are going. Please let me know.

8. Helloyees

Helloyees Trader

Welcome to the forex trading community. If you need advice on forex trading, then you are at the best place. There are lots of threads here that will answer almost all your questions. You can also post a question if any. Besides there is free online education on forex trading for your use

9. Kennyrice

Kennyrice Trader

Search in google I hope you get better tips for starting forex as a newbie.

10. walpants

walpants Newbie

i would be interested to know how you have gotten on with your trading? did you take any of the advice above? can you recommend any of the sites or book that were suggested?