How useful are forex forums for you?

Jesse.muller

Trader
Mar 26, 2015
I've learned allot on different forex related forums.
It's not an easy world to get to know, thank god there is plenty of information on forums like this.

koyl

Trader
May 25, 2015
Forex forums are very useful and a good place to learn about forex . In forex forum there you have shared trading experience by both new traders and professional traders. You can also ask question and get a reply with different views.

davidblack

Banned
Jun 19, 2014
Forex forums are very useful to get lot of information about Forex and you can learn forex from lot of experts from there. So keep joining Forex forums and get lot of education from them.

olivine

Trader
May 21, 2015
These are the forex forums that brought me in forex trading world and I am glad that these forums are available for all the newbies. In fact, they are very useful source to find suitable broker in beginning.

Yes, and the issue is; almost all of popular Forex forums are free! There have so many useful leaning resources on forums for sure.

google search gives free education also .

copper

Nov 1, 2018
for me forex forums hold a great importance in life. when i started my journey, they were a great help. and even now whenever i am in a swamp i take help from forums.

J_C_Anderson

Trader
Aug 15, 2018
The forums, for shure, could have great impact on trader`s performance. It is very important for home traders to stay connected with other traders to think together about the new ideas, about the markets. Forums can be a large source of trading information of any kind: other trader`s experience, books, interesting articles. It is interesting to read forums in any sphere, but for forex traders it is especially important.

The forums, for shure, could have great impact on trader`s performance. It is very important for home traders to stay connected with other traders to think together about the new ideas, about the markets. Forums can be a large source of trading information of any kind: other trader`s experience, books, interesting articles. It is interesting to read forums in any sphere, but for forex traders it is especially important.

Most forex forums are "the blind leading the blind"

J_C_Anderson

Trader
Aug 15, 2018
Of course, only few professional would spend their time talking with newbie traders whom they even don`t know personally.
But, there could be a lot of interesting information, found by other begginers, such as interviews or something else.