How useful are forex forums for you?

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Forex forums can be considered a type of training ground where you can learn from each other and share positive and negative experiences. Traders will not always agree and lot of times can have some disagreements on analysis. This type of spirited debate can help you seeing your reasoning objectively through another trader's eyes.

joemax

Banned
Jul 11, 2014
Forex forums are useful for both old and new traders. Ideas are shared and we learn everyday. hence, to get vital trendy information forum discussion is necessary and should be encouraged. I have personally learn one or two things from forums. For newbies it is very germane they start to gather important information from forums.

davidblack

Banned
Jun 19, 2014
Forex forums are very useful to get lot of information about Forex. Forex forums can help a lot to get lot of training and knowledge about Forex. So every novice trader should visit the Forex forums and take part in discussion about Forex.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Okay, this is a loaded question but one that makes sense especially if you were to visit some of the other forums, from the er..paid to post thingy to the forums where you get shouted down the moment you post a query or get trolled on..

The fact is that more and more forums are getting populated by the "know it all" with an elitist attitude that would make Trump sit up and take notes..and they get their jollies by making others feel less secure about their knowledge in trading. I guess this is their version of "made my day" trip, which is kinda sad..

Forums do contain important info, good tips and great advice but it comes with a price and that's the one listed above. As long as you do not mind getting shouted down, or insulted or trolled, you should be able to get a good deal of info from any fx forum. This forum is great, you do get some name calling every now and then, but everyone pitches in to help the newbie and so far, troll less..

BFS

Active Trader
Apr 30, 2014
good topic, it sounds so true.
absolutely agree with Fxpipper, we all must be more attentive to each other,
mostly we don't get any help, but are advised to google it or "purchase it"

toretton

Trader
Aug 9, 2014
Italy, Milano
I would say, Forex forums are the perfect place to learn trading and to get REAL REVIEWS of any products, brokers, software or more. In Forex forum we traders share our own experiences and strategies to help each other.

Let's be honest...Not all reviews are real.. I do not offend admins but it's true. Sometimes there are people who are simply promote some companies where they work...:cool:

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
^
agree. Fake reviews could be from both two sides. Bad reviews from Opponent brokers and Good reviews from the broker itself. But I think with thousand reviews, we can know exact how good or bad a broker is.

triplet

Active Trader
Oct 7, 2014
In forex forum different traders share their trading ideas and strategies and so it is a platform of learning about forex and strategies.

willy

Trader
Oct 8, 2014
The values of forex forums are enormous I must say...In fact I don't know what forex traders would do without forums like these. If one must succeed in forex, that person must be involved in forums.

Nov 4, 2014
There are many benefits of using a Forex forum in which the first one is the information shared by many experienced traders that is much useful for learning as experience is so important in Forex trading.

The second thing is that we can ask any question here at Forex forum and can get its answer. The third and one more important thing is the bonus given to us for posting that really helps us to learn real trading.

alexflemj

Active Trader
Nov 9, 2011
I find forums pretty helpful but do not follow advices blindly.It is important to filter and summarize the valuable information and adapt it to your trading style

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Would second the last post, for any newbies looking to pick up strategies in trading on forums, always do a test run. What works for others need not necessarily work for you but that said, the forum is one of the places where you can meet up other traders and pick up good ideas, learn more..

Bilal Jafar

Nov 30, 2014
Much useful... sometimes more than news websites too. The routine blogs/news sites just gives us updated around the market but on the forums we learn much more from each trader's personal point of view, thinking and suggestions. So for me, the environment matters a lot which is much better in forums :)

nalu

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Sep 3, 2014
Forex forums are very useful . In forex forum you get the discussed experience of trader that you can learn from. You can have the previllage of asking question and get answers.