How to minimize our mistakes in forex trade??

miles

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
We all make mistakes in trading sometimes but It's your to realize your mistakes and prepare yourself very well so that those mistakes will not be repeated.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Review edu resources on forex trading and as for mistakes, it happens - the key is to learn from it and practice good risk management.

bablogfx

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Oct 24, 2013
Make you mistakes and you if you cute enough you will not do them again. The most safest and effective way to stay successful in forex.

lee.belisar

Confirmed Gdmfx Representative
Nov 7, 2013
Manila, Philippines
goo.gl
Doing mistake is just normal. Almost all of us did a mistake at some point of our trading career. But in order for us to have a good trading day ever for some time, we have to learn from our mistake and try to never commit the same mistake again. Sufficient knowledge and information about Forex trading, the market and its trends so very crucial to minimize our mistake in Forex trading.

gerski

Trader
Nov 7, 2013
We cant help not to commit a mistakes because we are just humans.But its not normal to commit the same mistakes over and over again just because we are humans,otherwise we never learned from our mistakes.Realizing our mistakes would help us not to suffer from the same mistakes again.As we all know it really costs us an amount to commit mistakes in forex trading.

commerce

Trader
Jan 6, 2014
Demo practice!!!! Here's an analogy: the forex trading is a war zone, why on earth would you enter the battlefield untrained?! Would you send a soldier into war, without comprehensive training? So why would you think that learning to fight (trade) in the forex field would be a good idea to learn faster? If anything it will only make people quit faster (lol...and that is true). Yes 95% of traders don't succeed, but most quit...(mainly from getting 'rocked' in the live sessions) I say: learn to become an elite pro trader, then get your feet wet with the psychological factor...lol

reifallen

Trader
Jan 10, 2014
The best path to minimize your mistakes is to develop a strong system for investing. The first step would have to be gathering your information. Take the time to learn as much as possible about Forex and investing before you place your first dollar. Forums like this offer tons of useful information that will help. The second step would be to develop a system for placing investments, as well as tracking those investments, as well. By tracking what you do you will be able to start recognizing techniques and patterns that have worked and managed to generate positive results for you.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Exactly and apart from the obvious mix of patience and skill, traders need to track their investments. Frankly, developing a strategy is not a one off session but tends to evolve as the trader trades often and tracking all the trades should help the trader hone his strategy..

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
It would help traders if they could keep track of their trades, analyse each one and work out what went wrong..in the case of new traders, more often than not it is a lack of MM and adequate strategy or panicking..

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
if you loose in forex learn from them, analyse what went wrong ?how it could have been avoided? mistakes are inevitable part of forex ....

SailFX647

Trader
Nov 2, 2013
I agree with the demo points above. It is definitely cheaper to make mistakes on a demo account than a real one. I find limiting myself to one or two trades per day also focuses me on taking only the best ones.

vicknic

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 21, 2014
Netherlands
www.profiforex.com
The best way to minimize you risk in forex is proper money management. Proper money management involves, knowing what volume to buy, what leverage to use and how many percent of your account you should use for each trade. Money management also involves setting TP and ST on each of your trade. Never ever compromise your standards due to emotions. Never involve yourself in revenge trading.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Going to second the last post,, esp the point regarding TP and others. Trading without stop loss is not something that is advisable or recommended for newbies.

praise

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Can anyone here tell us..
How to minimize our mistake in forex trade??
in life, none is above mistake, same thing happen in forex trade. for you to avoid big mistake, i think you should practice with the demo account. when you have understand it better you can then go for real account. i dont know if i am making any point here?

praise

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Can anyone here tell us..
How to minimize our mistake in forex trade??
You can minimize you mistakes by practicing demo account, but know that it is natural to make mistakes. When you realize your mistake, learn from it, because well trained traders also make mistakes but they are not weighed down by the losses involved rather they gain more experiences from their mistakes.